{𝕆𝕟𝕖}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴꜱ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ᴄᴏɴᴋʟɪɴ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ....

 ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ᴄᴏɴᴋʟɪɴ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

     𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, also known as Flo or Flora, sat on the edge on the pool, legs dangling in the water. Her hair was still damp from a morning of surfing with Conrad, her eldest brother and a long shower after the ocean water had dried in her hair.

The Fisher's had already been at the summer house in Cousins for a while and today was the day that the Conklin's would show up... that Belly would show up.

Flora knew she had a small lingering crush on her best friend Belly but would never admit it to anyone out of fear of what they'd think. Besides, they would always just be friends. As much as it stung, Flora was okay with it and had come to terms with it and made peace with her feeling while also hiding them, shoving them away. 

As Flora was lost in her thoughts of the summer ahead with her best friends, she was swept away and too distracted to hear her mom, Susannah, call her out, announcing the Conklin's had arrived the beach house. 

"They're here!" Susannah cheerily, called out from the kitchen. She peered out the window to see Flora sitting by the pool seemingly lost in her thoughts and music due to her earbuds nestled into her ears, probably blasting music like Flora liked it.
"Conrad, would you go get your sister?" Susannah sighed, still smiling, as she passed her oldest son on the way to greet the Conklin's.
"Sure." Conrad nodded and walked away to fetch Florence.