{𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥}𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ...

   𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 sure how she felt the next morning. It was almost like a hangover and an ocean of emotions inside her, which she couldn't shake is she wanted to. 
She still could feel the hands of Callum on her, the bruises showing a clear reminder. She hopped into the shower, letting the hot water rinse off any remnants of the feel of his unwanted touch. 
Once she was out of the shower and dressed, she used makeup to cover up any of the bruises, although nothing was going to be able to cover the split over her lip. She'd been able to cover her bruise on her cheek but was in a panic of how she was going to cover the lip. Eventually, she came up with a phony excuse to tell anyone who asked. 

Then, when everything seemed numb and down, a glimpse of something better arose in Flory's mind. Belly.
Flory remembered the night, the moment they'd shared. It was nothing huge, but Flory had felt something different, something more than what two best friends would feel. And all that was left to wonder was if Belly had felt the feeling too, if it had flowed both ways. 

----///----

"Morning Flo Flo." Conrad greeted his sister who walked downstairs, dressed in her life guarding uniform. The red swimsuit covered by a white T-shirt with the lifeguard icon printed on it and red athletic shorts, her hair thrown up into a ponytail, front strands falling out nicely due to her slight curtain bang-like hair. 

"Hey, Connie." She greeted, trying to be in and out as fast as she could, avoiding looking at her brother so he wouldn't see the cut across her lip and the bruise peeking out slightly.

"Need a ride to the country club?" He offered.

"You're in a good mood." Flory smiled, pouring her coffee and grabbing her keys. 

"So are you, huh?" her brother responded. "You want a ride or not?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking." Flory smiled and began to walk away. Conrad's smile dropped when he caught a glimpse of his sister's face. 

"Flora. Flo, Flo! Wait." He said, voice beginning to shake with anger. "What the hell happened to your face?" He asked.

"Just natural beauty, I guess." Flora smirked, trying to play it off with humor. Conrad would have normally chuckled, but his face remained hard.