𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ.....

      𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 up all night long. Eventually changed out of their deb dresses into something much more comfortable and walked down to the beach. They sat on the sand, happy to be in each other's presence. 

"I still can't believe she said yes to doing the trial." Flory smiled.

"You did it, you changed her mind." Belly smiled, squeezing Flory's hand. 

"Nah, it was all of us." Flory smiled. There was a moment of silence between the two before Flora glanced at Belly, only to see Belly was already looking at her. "Listen, I don't want to pressure or rush you into anything but, can we like talk? About, I dunno, us?" Flory asked. 

"W-we should. I want to. And you're not rushing of pressuring me into anything." Belly replied. "We just shouldn't do this, not right now." Belly said, standing up. 

"Belly." Flora said, standing up with her, stopping Belly in her tracks. "Why? I-I can't tell how you feel about me. About this. A-about us." Flora spoke. "So at least tell me, why? Why can't I tell you all the things I want- I need to say to you, and why can't we talk right here right now? Because I can't go on like this." Flora spoke, walking to Belly, facing her.

"Because you really need someone right now, I mean with everything you're going through and will be going through, and I don't wanna be the kind of person to take advantage of that." Belly spoke honestly. 

"I don't just need somebody." Flora spoke. "I need you." 

"Flory, I'll be here when you need me. But I also want you to want me." Belly spoke truthfully.

"I do want you. Belly, I'm in love with you. It's always been you I love." Flora said, the waves crashing along the sand in the background noise. "I just- Belly, do you even love me back?" Flora asked softly. Belly came closer to Flora.

"I love you. I really do." Belly spoke, softly. "You're the person I love. You're the one I want. And I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner." She said, cupping Flora's face in her hands. "So, if you're happy, come be happy with me. If you're sad, come be sad with me. If you're lonely, come be lonely with me. Because, Flory, I love everything you are." Belly spoke. And then Flory was the speechless one.

 She'd never been so in love, she'd felt alone. But Belly made her realize she was capable of falling in love and being loved. She'd felt like she was living life asleep at some points in her life, but Belly woke her back up, showed her it was okay to feel. 

"I love you too. Everything about you. Everything you are." Flora whispered. And then her lips crashed onto Belly's. Their lips moving in sync, hands placed gently, sparks flying. In that moment, they were infinite. They didn't give each other flowers or candy, they gave each other the moon, the stars, a reason to live, to love. They were in paradise after all. 

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖-ℂ𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕪