{𝕊𝕚𝕩}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ...

"What are you guys making?" Conrad asked, as he walked into the kitchen seeing Flora, Jere, and Belly beginning to mix up something into the blender.
"Pomegranate margarita's-" Belly began
"-With a twist!" Flora finished, holding up a container of Kool-Aid punch mix. 
"And you're using the good blender!? We haven't used that thing since the great Kool-Aid debacle of 2011!" Conrad chuckled. 
"I remember the counters were sticky for like two summers!" Flora smiled. She was felt genuinely happy. She also hadn't seen Conrad this happy in a while, and it made her smile. 

"Yeah, dad kept his brief case in his room for a year!" Jere reminisced. "As reminder that all mistakes are not reversable." The twins mimicked their father. 
"Wait. Won't he be mad if he finds out?" Belly asked, worry etched on her face. She didn't want Flora to get in trouble for her actions.
"He won't find out." Conrad grinned, mischievously. 
"He's not coming." Flora agreed, equally as slyly. Belly cracked a smile and shook her head and gave Flora a "if you say so" look. The four began mixing up the margaritas happily and began to blend it with the forbidden blender. Corad flipped on the blending switch holding the top down to prevent another debacle, he quickly took his hand off for a few seconds making his friends shout.

"Connie, we don't need another debacle!" Flora shouted, laughing and trying to hold the top down while she and her brother wrestled arms. 
"Keep your hands on it!" Jere laughed at Conrad who kept taking his hands off quickly. Once they had blended up the first batch of margaritas Flora switched open the blended inhaling the strong smell of sweet pomegranate alcohol. 

"Man, you know what I miss?" Conrad spoke, mostly looking at his sister.
"Hm?" She responded.
"Watching Laurel put dad in his place. She'd be like ADAM!" Conrad smiled, mimicking a loud mean voice. 
"Adam!" Laurel's voice rang out in a pleasant tone. Flora and Conrad's smile dropped, Jere's eyebrows rose, and Belly's hand immediately shot towards Flora's, her eyes setting on Flora, concerned. "You came!" Laurel smiled a bit forcefully. 

"Happy fourth!" Adam Fisher smiled. Jeremiah jumped up embracing his dad. Flora really couldn't be mad at her twin's relationship with their father, Jere didn't know the rockiness between his sister and father. Flora sometimes wished they could all have a good relationship with Adam. But it wasn't like that. 

"Hey Connie! Hey Flo!" Adam greeted two other children. Conrad didn't respond and kept his head down, underneath the table, Flora and Conrad's pinkies brushed for a moment, the two siblings sharing a comforting moment, knowing they were with eachother on this.