{𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ ꜱᴀʏꜱ ʏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ...

     𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 up to the sun shining in her face, she stretched out, sighing happily, recalling the nights events of Belly's lips on hers. She was just about to doze off back to sleep when she heard a knock on her door. Before she could even think to answer it, in waltzed Susannah who immediately threw open the blinds on her window, letting in even more light. She set down a cup of coffee on Flora's nightstand and plopped down on the bed next to her daughter. 

"Good morning, my lovely girl." Susannah greeted cheerily. 

"I thought you said I could sleep in." Flora groaned into her pillow. 

"Aren't you at least a little excited to go dress shopping with your mom?" Susannah chuckled.

"Yes. Just not at like 5 in the morning." Flora mumbled.

"It's almost nine already." Susannah smiled. "Get up, get ready, we're leaving in 20." She said happily. Flora groaned loudly, rolling over and lying-in bed for a few seconds before rolling back out and trudging over to her dresser to get ready. 

----///----

"No no, this one is much too simple." Susannah stated, towards a simple white silky dress Flora had been looking at. Flora sighed and nodded, she agreed but wished her mom would let her have her own choice. 

"Alright fair. What about this one?" Flora asked, holding up a lacy dress that she'd randomly picked up.

"Sure, try that one on, in the meantime I'll have the worker here bring some more in." Susannah said, taking a seat. The woman couldn't help but wonder if this as the only time she'd get to see her only daughter in a white dress. She wanted to treat it like it would be the only time she'd ever come close to being at her daughter's wedding.

Flora had tried on a number of dresses, lacy, silky, glittery, florally, cottony, and none of them were deemed satisfactory to Susannah and frankly none of them truly felt like Flora. She suddenly had the realization of the way she was feeling, was probably how Belly felt. She'd seen how uncomfortable Belly looked in the dress she picked out, and how her eyes lingered on a simple one. 

"Hey mom?" Flora spoke, sitting down next to her mom, still dressed in a long poofy dress with a glittery sweetheart neckline. 

"Yeah, hon?" Susannah said, directing her attention to her daughter.