Chapter 1 - Welcome New Student

I am a mid-term entry so... I didn't know anyone. Heck I didn't know anyone anyway, father hadn't let me out of the house since I was 7. I wasn't allowed to see any other kids my age after what I did. My father is Endeavour and I was put in under a recommendation because he had a big influence in the hero industry, so basically what he said was what happened. I know the real reason I was accepted though, my father wanted me gone. As soon as UA opened the dorms he sent me off. To him, I was a freak and this was a perfect way to make me someone else's problem. The main issue I had with this was I was going to see Shoto after years. Would he even remember me or would my existence be a shock to him? I hadn't seen any of my siblings since... well, since I did what I did. Endeavour hadn't trusted me around anyone since then. I walked further down the hall looking for classroom 1-A. Eventually, I found it. I stopped in front of the door, I took a deep breath to steady myself, I opened the door, stepped in... and the classroom was blowing up literally. A blonde boy was blowing up desks and chairs he was exploding anything in his way meters into the air.

"YOU WANNA GO ICY-HOT! I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" He raged.

Jeez this class is intense. A blue-haired boy with rectangular glasses was trying and failing to hold back the blonde-haired boy from causing any more damage, there was also a girl was standing in front of 'icy-hot' she was tall with long black hair pulled into a pony tail. The boy labled 'icy-hot' put a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you Yaoyorozu but I can handle this".

A gasp escaped my lips, it was Shoto. Nothing much had changed his white and red hair the same split perfectly down the middle of his scalp, his eyes the same identical blue and amber-hazel as our parents. He was exactly the same, just older. Suddenly I got shoved from behind by an older man with dark tattered hair and a grey bandage looking scarf around his neck.

"These problem children I swear" he mumbled.

His hair flew up and everything went quiet, everyone was frozen to the spot. Even the explosion boy was calm enough

"Sit in your seats. Now!"

There was a frantic scramble to get back to desks and in seconds the classroom was almost normal. Except for the chair stuck in the wall having been lodged there from explosion boys tantrum. I sat down at the only free desk that was across from a plain green-haired boy with freckles. The teacher I now recognised as Eraser Head was standing at the front of the class.

"Now that you've all decided to not act like crazed delinquents, I can start off with the announcements. I only have one this morning, we have a mid-term student, Y/N if you could please stand up and introduce yourself to the class". He states

'Fuck, why does this have to happen, why can't he just pretend I'm not even here'

I stood slowly keeping most of my face hidden and keeping my jumper up on my shoulder not lose like I had it before.

"Uh...hi, I'm Y/N...uh Y/N Todoroki".

The silence in the class was deafening. I could see that Shoto's gaze was transfixed on my face. I lowered my head and tried to hide my face as best I could. I sat down and made sure I covered my face completely with my hair.