Chapter 11 - You believe I'm the villan

(Time Skip)

Deku, Bakugo and Y/N get back to the dorms without alerting the defences or the teachers. We sit down in the common area and we immediately hear a thunderous rumble that can only be our worried classmates.

IIda makes it into the common area first, obviously, and doesn't even try to contain the panic, he comes straight over to us and begins looking at our injuries.

"Shove off speed" Bakugo says, but his heart isn't in the insult and he can't be bothered to go and hit Ida.

The girls come over and give me a massive group hug, they all talk at once, asking if I was ok, looking at my injuries, and telling me how much they worried. It was overwhelming and I began to zone out, it was too much.

I could see Denki, Sero and Kirishima talking with Iida, Bakugo and Midoria. After a while, everyone has made themselves comfortable in the common area.

When Sero and Denki stop talking to Bakugo they come over to see me. They each punch me on the arm "God we were so worried". sighed Denki.

These words angered me, for a moment I didn't realise why, but it soon became obvious, it was because they saved me, yes but they hesitated and that's why I was there for almost a day, they never hesitated when going to save Bakugo the only set back was the teachers.

"Were you? Were you really?" I asked, the talking dies down at my comment.

"Of course we..." Sero started to say but I cut him off

"Then why was I there for almost a full day, why did it take that long  for you to find me? It took mere hours to go and rescue Bakugo but its takes almost a day for you to save me. Why is that?" I say it patronisingly and slightly accusatorially.

No one spoke.

Midoria was stuttering something I couldn't understand but didn't care they couldn't even answer a simple question.

Then something hit me like a tonne of bricks.

'Surely not' I thought

"Did you think I would join them?" The anger spills over the edge and I can hear it in my voice.

Still no one says anything.

Their silence tells me everything.

"You didn't trust me. Did you?" My voice is small and quiet, the hurt and betrayal evident in my voice. And why wouldn't it be. The first people I have let myself trust in literal years have just shown how little they trust me.

Before anything more happens or doesn't, I should say, I run upstairs to my dorm and slam the door like a moody teenager.

I sit on my bed, I feel scared there are so many emotions running through my head and I don't know what to do. I'm angry at my 'friends'. I'm conflicted with the villains, and I'm sad, it feels like I'm going backwards, I'm back to being treated the way Endeavour used to treat me. I overthink my time with the villains. What Shiggaraki said to me, what toga said to me.

I'm starting to believe, they're right, that they are the better choice.

I begin packing my stuff, essentials only.

Minutes later someone knocked on my door. I ignore them not caring who it is on the other side. They knock again, desperately.

"Y/N it's me" I hear Shotos voice and slow down my furious packing but I stay silent.

"Please, just... come back and talk to everyone". I begin packing again

"No" I yell at him.

I'm furious and I refuse to go down there just for them to look at me with doubt hidden behind their eyes. I hear a small sniff followed by a sob from my door.

My blood runs cold. Is he crying?

"I'm sorry" he says quietly

"I'm sorry!" He repeats, this time yelling

"I couldn't save you, the one time you put trust in someone, they let you down!"

He makes a loud thunk on the door, I assume he punched it in anguish.

"I let you down" he whispers.

His words don't change my mind. The villains have accepted me more than anyone has ever accepted me in my short pathetic lifetime. I'm going and there's nothing that will stop me. I finish packing my bag and sling it over my shoulder

"Y/N!" He yells

I can tell now he is desperate. I hear someone walk along the hallway towards Shoto

"Hey man" its Kirishima's voice

"Just let her cool off, she'll be a bit better in the morning you can talk to her then"

I snicker at this as I head to the window

"Yeah you can talk to me, if you can find me".