Chapter 15 - Whats the plan and who are you?

(Time Skip) - 3 Hours

Hours later people start showing up at the hideout, I stand alone by the wall not in the mood to mingle. The word of my first kill has my heart racing but the anticipation and all this bullshitting around is killing me.

Who would I even kill? Shoto? No, I want him to be alive to see what ill do. Deku? No, pointless like killing of a story character for no reason. What about Bakugo? Crushing Kirishima and Deku would give me no greater joy, to watch the smiles falter, the tears form and the anguished screams of loss. Just the thought of it gets my blood pumping.

Touya breaks me out of my daydream by punching me in the arm. I punch back not before I see a pair of giant red wings and a set of amber eyes over his shoulder. It was Pro hero Hawks or should I say former pro hero Hawks. He leans his arm on Touya's shoulder with a grin on his face, Touya doesn't shove him off which surprises me.

Touya looks over at the rest of the people in the room and making sure no one was looking he grips Hawk's chin and forcefully turns it. Their lips locking in a firm, passionate kiss. Hawks cheeks flame with red and Touya chuckles. I punch him again

"What the fuck was that for"? He says chuckling

"Always knew there was something off about you" I say mischievously.

It's my turn to get a punch and I turn to look at Hawks

"Hiya kiddo, I'm Hawks" he reaches his hand out for mine

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Touya says

"Hey I'm Y/N" I take his hand. Then I pull him forward and step with my leg behind his and kick backwards. Hawks falls backward almost hitting the ground but my grasp on his hand is firm and with my newfound strength supporting his weight it's easier than holding a baby.

"Told ya" Touya says as I drop his hand and he falls to his ass before swiftly picking himself up again.

I wink at Touya before walking over to Toga who is standing with the Twice now in his black and white full-body suit. Toga sees me and grabs me by the arm.

"Y/N i dont think you ever actually had a proper conversation with Twice, have you?"

"No I haven't" I said looking him dead in the eye before saying  "No hard feelings mate" letting my expression soften.

"Your a real good asset to our team Y/N"

"I will never forgive you for that you waste of space"

"Your scary, I love it, Names Jin"

I look over at Toga tilting my head slightly with an exasperated look on my face. She laughs and lets go of my arm. I see three other new people Toga points each of them out.

"The first one is a green lizard his name was Spinner 'an actual fucking lizard, jeez you can get all types nowadays', the second person was wearing a mask and a top hat as well as a long dress coat. His name was Mr. Compress, he seems interesting enough. And the last person was a tall and broad, she was Big Sis Magne. Toga informed me that she was transgender 'cool nice to have some variety for once'.

The talking was very minimum and even more so when Shiggaraki entered the room.

"Everyone's here? Finally. Listen up today's mission is simple, break into UA, break a few bones, cause a little trauma, let Y/N kill someone and scare the shit out of some kids to lower their morality".

Of course Twice was the first to speak "Cool but can we hurry it up I'm bored"

"Good job boss nice and concise"

"Time to shine everyone you heard the plan"

Everyone begins to head out but Shiggaraki and Touya stop me.

"Just before you leave, we wanted to know the details of your side of the plan" Shiggaraki said

"We? No you did, I had something to give her. I don't give a fuck as long as I can be there to watch" Touya says bluntly, the beef between these two is immense.

"Ok fine, I wanted to know. Happy? Anyway, who were you planning on offing?"

"Bakugo" I answer coolly

"He wouldn't join us and I would love to see Midorias and Kirishima's faces when he dies" Shiggaraki doesn't say anything.

"Damn you spend five minutes with is and ur already out for blood" he eventually says "I like you a hell of a lot more now"

Touya chimes in with "Wow ur definitely my sister anyway crusty fuck off, Y/N put these on" he says as he shoves some clothes into my hand. I take them and leave giving the two of them a smirk and a wink.

I waste no time and put on the clothes. Touya gave me a pair of heavily ripped jeans and a tight-fitting cropped tank top. The funny thing was it smelled like him

"You fucking wore this shit" I call out as I pull my shoes back on.

"It's comfortable OKAY!" He yells back I walk out and see Shiggsraki is gone.

"Damn Toga is gonna love you in that outfit" this makes me blush, ever since I properly met Toga the very thought of her made my heart do backflips in my chest

"No she won't," I say shyly

"Are you fucking blind?! She stares at you all the time and she hangs off you like a desperate newborn, how dense are you".

"Oh I'm sorry but love is kinda difficult to see when we had the parental situation we did" you say jokingly but the joke had an edge to it. Your remark had made both of you slightly uncomfortable. "Your a jackass" you add on the end and walk towards the exit, he follows after you.