ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

"Puppet?" The tall, slim figured individual stood up from the chair he'd been sitting in, as the Guard Captain approached him. Undyne paused, taking a moment to look over the figure's face. He did look very much like Puppet, but it wasn't him. The shape of his masked face was, just noticeably enough, different, and the tear stains were black. She blinked, and the stranger—with a small, amused smile—shook his head 'no'. "You're mistaken. Puppet is my son." He explained. "Ah... And you are?"

"You can call me Marionette for now." The Marionette answered. sounding a little distrusting. "Alright. So, how can I help you?" Came Undyne's next question. She was fairly certain she knew what his answer would be, however. "I've been told my son is in this town, and I've come to ask if you are able to tell me where I can find him." Undyne pressed her mouth into a thin line, hummed, and crossed her arms. "Can you?"

"I uh... Look, let's go talk somewhere more quiet." She suggested. The Marionette gave her a suspicious look, though complied and followed her down a hallway—into an empty lounge room. "Listen," Undyne began, closing the door behind them. "Yes, your son does live here." She told him. "But... I hate to tell you this... He, his family and friends have been abducted." His dark eyes widened. "What?!"

"Over a week ago," Undyne continued. "We've been working tirelessly to find everyone, but have come up with very little leads so far." The Marionette had slowly began pacing the room. "Such... incompetence! How did a town like this even let that happen?!" He snapped. Undyne had no problem snapping back. "We're a community, not a max security prison! We do the best we can to keep people around here safe, but sometimes the humans still manage to do us dirty, alright!" He huffed.

"Listen, I will be sure that you, and the other families, are kept updated about our investigation until we find everyone." Undyne told him, lowering her tone to sound less hostile. "In the meantime, we can get you accommodated at the Mettaton Resort until we can help find you a more permanent home to stay in." With his arms crossed, the Marionette shrugged. "... Thank you." Undyne nodded. "I'll go make a few calls, then. Excuse me."

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━

After having gone to retrieve her three other 'Minireena', Ballora and her daughters were making their way to the establishment's kitchen. The ballerina had overheard something about Chica making soup, and even if it wasn't ready yet, she would offer to help with making it. So it would be ready to serve sooner.

Walking up to the double push doors, a sound caught Ballora's attention. She paused just outside the doors, her girls looking up at her curiously. From inside the kitchen, hysterical crying could be heard. It almost drowned out the sound of the other individual who was trying to calm down who it was crying. Brow furrowing in concern, Ballora looked down to the three little ballerinas.

"Girls," She began, glancing around. She spotted a cushioned bench against the wall just nearby. "I want you three to go sit down over there," She gestured to the seat in question. "And wait for me, okay?" The 'Minireenas' looked a bit puzzled. "Okay...?" Lucette answered anyway. Her and two of her sisters went to sit down as they were told, all while watching their mother enter the kitchen.

Letting the doors slowly swing closed behind herself as she entered the kitchen, Ballora looked over in the direction that the crying was coming from. She saw Chica on the ground, curled in on herself sounding very distraught, while Carl was watching on the closest countertop with worry. Bon was knelt in front of her to try and comfort her. Though, he didn't look comfortable with at least putting a gentle hand on her shoulder, possibly worried of making her any more upset. Ballora's eyes widened a little. She approached them. "What happened?"