Nocturnal

Eddie's POV:

I grab her wrists and collect them between one of my own, lifting them above her head and stretching her out over the picnic table. She arches slightly and bites her lower lip and I tsk at her, hovering over her mouth. My own breath is heavy as she wiggles her hips against mine. Birds chirp overhead and the sun shines brightly down on us, making her exposed chest glow. I pull away slightly to look down at her, groaning slightly at the sight. She's got her cheer top pulled up and bunched up along with her bra up at her neck, her breasts bare. Her nipples are peaking and rosy and begging for my attention. My eyes drag down her chest to her stomach to the belly button piercing there, something I was pleasantly surprised about. It winks up at me in the sunlight and I gulp slightly as my eyes drift further down. Her skirt is hiked up around her waist leaving her gorgeous legs open and bare. Her underwear is on full display and I can see how ready she is for me through the thin fabric. My eyes meet hers and I'm practically drowning at the desire I see reflected there. I press my pelvis against her, grinding slightly and she moans. I lean down and capture her lips against mine and she begs against my lips. Delirious with desire, I use my free hand to undo my pants and pull them down slightly along with my boxers. 

I line up at her entrance, pushing her underwear to the side, and she nods up at me before I thrust forward. We both gasp and I throw my head back, my eyes blurring slightly at the feeling of her gripping me. I hold still, trying to calm down so this will last. She squirms below me and I finally give, moving in and out of her. It feels like heaven and I bury my face in her neck as I keep up my rhythm. I can feel her start to shake and tense below me and I find a sweet spot on her neck, kissing and biting in time with my thrusts. She screams and clenches around me and I feel the tension in my lower back grow. 

"Eddie," she moans and I look down into Ripley's sapphire eyes, shock cascading over me. 

I sit bolt upright and clench the blankets around me as I feel myself cum all over myself. I'm disoriented and out of breath. It was just a dream. I haven't had anything like this happen since I was fourteen and now one little kiss has sent me into a prepubescent fit. I cover my face, annoyed and frustrated before I toss my blankets off of myself and get out of my clothes. I throw a towel around my waist and go to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once I'm out and changed, I strip my bed and throw everything in the washing machine before grabbing a Yoo-Hoo and heading to school. 

I try to put the dream behind me as I pull up to the school, but it keeps replaying in the back of my mind along with our actual kiss. I try to remind myself of Ripley's shocked and perplexed face after our kiss and how we are going to try to act like nothing happened, but for some reason the idea of having to forget makes me upset. I get out of my car once I park in my usual spot and come around the hood as Jeff and Dustin approach. We greet one another and then I pull my cigarettes from my back pocket. I stuff one between my teeth and light up as they talk about the football game tonight and I tune them out, disinterested. 

I watch Ripley pull into the lot, parking her car a little ways away and getting out. My heart stops as she steps from her car. She's got her cheer uniform on. My throat contracts on itself and I place my hands flat on the hood of the van to steady myself as I watch her check her pony tail in her rearview mirror. She runs her hands over her pleated skirt and my eyes follow the motion of their own accord. She turns and leans into the backseat of her car to get her backpack and I openly stare at her ass.             

"Wow, dude," Dustin says, pulling me from my thoughts. He's got a huge grin on his face and Jeff looks like he is barely managing not to laugh. "Could you be anymore obvious?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say defensively, turning away. My cigarette had burned nearly down to the butt as I stared so I let it fall from my lips and I stomp it out, getting another.