Well this is akward

~Lea P.O.V~

I look at Abdulah, and then back at Mason. He is still in shock , and I don't blame him. "This is crazy... are you sure I'm not dreaming?"he asks. "I'll prove it to you" Mason says, now standing on my arm. "Anyways uh" I begin. Mason starts to wobble, and since I'm oblivious, Abdulah is the one to catch him. "I notice Abdulah looking worried, and that's when I realize what happened. "Oh......" I say. I then see Abdulah clutching Mason tightly, so he won't fall again. "Abu...please let me go". "I'm fine" Mason says, trying to get free. "Not if you're gonna get hurt again" Abdulah responds, still not letting Mason go. "Lea , help me".

I smile and carefully slip Mason out of Abdulah's grip. Mason hugs me and tells Abdulah "you're scary when your big". He smiles, and says "I'm not big, you're just really small". Me and Abdulah both laugh, and Mason just buries his face into my hoodie. Abdulah smiles and says "I knew it...". I look up confused. "Knew what?". "That you two were dating, or at least back in fifth grade". I look back up at Abdulah and say "excuse me...? Us...dating?". Mason then turns back to Abdulah, and sticks out the middle finger. "This is a last resort reunion" he says. "Then why are you snuggling into Lea's hoodie?", Abdulah replies. Before the two can continue arguing, I shout. "Just shut up! Me and Mason haven't had breakfast, so we're going to do that now". "Goodbye".

                              ~Mason P.O.V.~

I snuggle closer into Lea's hoodie as she's walking. It's an amazing feeling. And as much as I know this is pure coincidence that I ended up with Lea, I honestly couldn't enjoy it more. It gave me opportunities to be close to her that I never thought I'd get. To me, this is the one perk of being small. I then am set on the table, so I let go of Lea's hoodie. I start eating, and Lea is talking to Abdulah. I finish eating and I get down from the table. It is a bit difficult, but I still manage to reach the floor without any injuries.

I walk over to Lea and give her a hug, or rather I try to. She smiles, and then tells me something I didn't really want to hear. "I'm going out to the store for a bit, I'll be back soon". She then picks me up and hands me to Abdulah. She then leaves the house in an instant.

                              ~Abdulah P.O.V.~

"So uh.... what do you want to do?" I ask Mason. He looks at me and smiles. "Let's play a prank on Lea" he says. After a few moments of consideration, I say "I'm in".   Mason smiles, and jumps onto my shoulder. "You know that anime that Lea loves?". I shrug, accidentally causing Mason to nearly fall. "First off, don't shrug. Second off the anime is Attack  On Titan".   I put Mason on my palm and say "your point is...?" . He rolls his eyes and says "we should recreate something from it". I am still struggling to comprehend what he means. "How exactly is that a prank?".

Mason spends a few minutes explaining to me what Attack on Titan is, and I finally understand the assignment. Apparently Attack On Titan is a gory TV-MA show about humans fighting gigantic humanoids that want to eat them. Mason's plan was simple. I would just pretend to eat him. We hear the door unlock, and we get in position. Just as the door starts to open, we start the prank.

~Lea P.O.V.~

As soon as I enter, I hear Mason screaming. "Abdulah, please think about this..." he says. "Sorry Mason but I made my choice, you look pretty tasty". I rush to where the two of them are, and no surprise, Mason is dangling above Abdulah's mouth. I immediately kick Abdulah in the shin and grab Mason. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I ask. Mason walks close to me , trying to calm me down. "Lea, it was just a prank" he says. "Yeah..a prank that you over reacted about" Abdulah chimes in, rubbing his shin. "First off, I did not over react. Second off, you guys are the ones who took it way to far. Who's idea even was this?". Mason looks at me with guilt and says, "it was mine". I look at him , and then at Abdulah. "Fuck both of you assholes".

After saying that, I go to my room and start rummaging around. "Wait..so you're not mad?" Abdulah asks, confused. "Oh I'm furious" I say. "But tomorrow is the first day of Junior Year so I'm gonna get ready". "Every time, I'm always late". "So not this year" I say, rummaging through my clothes. "Oh shit I forgot about that!", Abdulah says. "Well I'm off to make sure I'm not late then" he says, leaving. "Well uh, Mason, I'm still bothered but do what you want" I say. He walks over to me and clutches my leg. "I'm tired" he says.