Sleep

~Lea P.O.V~

I pick Mason up and carefully set him onto my bed. "Do you have pajamas in your bag?" I ask. "Mhm!" he responds, getting them. I nod, and go into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I try so hard not to look while he is changing, but I do catch a glimpse of his torso. He isn't one of those guys who constantly goes to the gym, but he does have a very sexy looking six pack. I immediately dismiss the idea and continue getting ready.

I walk over, and no surprise, Mason is already half asleep on top of my covers. Since I don't want to wake him up, I gently move him to the other side of the bed, and lay down next to him. "Want to watch a movie?" I ask. Mason doesn't respond, and that's how I know he's asleep. "Whatever....". I end up scrolling on Disney plus for about seven minutes before I see my all time favorite. "Omg! It's the Iron Giant!" I exclaim. The Iron giant is a movie about a boy name Hogarth who meets the iron giant, and they become friends. It's an all time classic and favorite to me. I decide that I will binge for whatever long I can stay awake.

~No one P.O.V.~

Lea ended up watching for about one hour before she passed out. Unfortunately for Mason, Lea collapsed on top of him, leaving him with no escape. "Lea! get off me!" Mason groaned, kicking Lea's arm. Lea could obviously feel what Mason was doing, but she chose to put more pressure on Mason as a response. "Lea let me go!" Mason said, raising his voice. When Lea refused, Mason kicked Lea in the face and squirmed out of her grasp. "OW!" Lea shouted, causing Mason to shake. 

Mason started running out of the room, and Lea realized what had just happened. She had been acting as if Mason was not a person, but a doll, someone she could control. "Mason..? Where are you...? I'm sorry...". "Please, I'm sorry Lea...". Mason said, as he hid under the side table in the living room , trying not to make any noise. A couple minutes later, Lea gave up, and went to the kitchen. "I fucked up..." Lea murmured.

~Mason P.O.V.~

I think it's safe to come out now. Or at least, I hope so. I don't see Lea, so I decide to somehow find my phone. I'm sure that Lea wasn't gonna hurt me, but her shout still scared me half to death.

Lea's room is quiet, which gives me the perfect opportunity to get my phone. It's a difficult climb, but I manage. Just as my phone starts ringing, I hear the doorknob turn. "Fuck...."

"There you are...." Lea mutters. "I'm sorry...". "It's ok, but I don't know if I trust you right now" I respond. "Thank you I guess..." Lea says, laying down next to me. "Now, I need some sleep. School starts tomorrow in case you forgot". "No, I remembered" I say. "It would be impossible for me to forget". Lea looks at me confused before saying "and why's that?". I look at her as if she's the dumbest person alive, and respond. "What am I supposed to do now that I'm small?"