Possible Plan

~No one POV~

"We need to figure this out" Abdulah said, turning to Lea. She nodded hesitantly. "The only thing I know was the guy who shrunk Mason looked to be in his sixties, and didn't show his face."

"That's still something," Abdulah countered. "Does he still come by your work?" Lea nodded again. "Never when I'm around, but one of my coworkers says they've seen him there a couple of times." The two teens began to brainstorm ways to find the guy responsible. They were so caught up in their planning that they didn't notice Mason waking up. "What's going on? he asked, rubbing his eyes. Both Lea and Abdulah froze. "Nothing!" Lea said quickly, turning to Abdulah wanting him to agree. "I say we tell him, it's not like it's anything bad" he said.

"Tell me what?" Mason inquired. Abdulah told Mason about how they planned to catch the guy responsible and perhaps find a way to fix his shrinkage. Mason was psyched, Lea remained hesitant.  It wasn't that she wanted Mason to remain the way he was, but she worried the two wouldn't talk to each other afterwards. She also feared that he would get captured along the way, and she would never get to see him again. Still, if it was what Mason wanted...

                                 ~Mason POV~

Abdulah keeps talking, but I focus on Lea, who's fidgeting and looking around with worry. "Are you okay Lea?" I ask. She nods immediately. "Yup, fine!" she says, signaling for Abdulah to continue his speech. He doesn't however. "Something's off with you, mind telling us?" he says. She looks away. "I'm just...worried. What if something bad happens to you?" I look at Lea. "Relax, have some faith at least." I tell her. "You don't get it! What if you get kidnapped! What if you don't get fixed? I'm worried about a lot of possibilities." I shake my head. "So what, I'm supposed to just lose hope and accept things how they are?" I shoot back. "Yes, if that guarantees your safety!"

"Abdulah, set her straight," I say. "Abdulah knock some sense into him" Lea says at the same time. He rolls his eyes at both of us. "Both of y'all need to stop, this is getting annoying, and fast. You guys have valid reasons to your claims, but need to take it down a notch. Here's what I say we do; shut the fuck up, try to find the person responsible for this, and try to get a cure safely. Does that work for you two?" We both nod. "Good, problem solved. Now get out of my house."

Lea reaches a hand out and makes a stuttering noise. "This is my house..?" She says. Abdulah shakes his head. "You get it, and even if you don't, whatever." I laugh, then Lea laughs, then Abdulah laughs, then, by the end of it, we're all laughing, me on the couch laughing, Lea kneeling on the floor laughing, and Abdulah with his back on the counter laughing at our stupidity. Right now, getting a fix doesn't matter. What does matter is that we're all together now, safe. 

Authors note!!! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been updating!! I plan on doing more next year, and wrapping this series up soon. I'm so glad you all enjoy, and I promise to do my best in the future!!

Happy new year, Shiroi.