Jack johnson smut 2

And with slow movements he goes into you . He kisses your neck and you run trough his hair with your fingers . You feel his soft skin on yours and his hot breath in your face . It was the most sensetive feeling ever . It was like you two are one . "I love you" he moans and kisses you . "jack i'm close" you moan . "same Babe" he moans , and a few minutes you both come . He rolls him self right next to you , and you run your Hand down his sweaty body . "i think we both need a shower" you smirk and get up . You walk to the bathroom and get into the shower . The hot water falls down your sweaty body . A few minutes later you feel jacks strong hands around your waist.
eyes . They are filled with Lust . He Pins you against the cold wet tiles . "you wont forget this" he whispers into your ear . You have never saw him like that before , but it turns you on . The water rolls down your back and Jack goes on his knees and leave many kisses on your body . "spread your legs" he commants "yes" you moan . He slowly lets his tong inside you causing you to moan his Name . Your back crumbles as you moan "i'm close Jack" and he gets faster . A few seconds later you come and he licks your juice away . "was this good" he ask as he gets up . "yes" you say out of breath . "and who made you feel this" he smirks "you" you answer and he kisses you hungry . "now it's your turn" he says and turns you so that his back was against the wall. You go on your knees . As you wanted to grab his erection he says "no , no hands babe" so you take his length in your mouth . The noise of the water and jacks moans fill the room "fuck" he groans "stop" . You go back in confusion . I want to come inside you he says and helps you up . You two turn again so that you are agains the wall . Your back is pressed against the cold wet wall and jacks hand cover your butt , your legs are around your waist . With fast movements he trusts into you . And everytime into your spot . The room is filled with loud moans and groans . This was probably the best sex you two ever had . You go trough his wet hair with your fingers and he kisses your neck . "jack" you moan as you feel the sensetive feeling in your stomach "i'm close" he starts to get faster and you both came together . You both fall on the ground and jacks turns the water off . " i love you" he whispers into your ear and you kiss him . As you find the stabelity to walk you two get out of the shower . " the first time that we got out of the shower and are dirtier than before" jack handles you a shirt of him and you just laugh .

Please vote and comment .
I still take requests . The first requested once are coming tomorow and after tomorow . They are both about skate
and maybe go check out my other stories . ily