Ashton Christmas smut

Okay I'm going to contune the calum smut after this one . this is going to be a Christmas smut in Y/N P.O.V because it's Christmas eve tomorrow and i'll get a new phone which isn't as shitty as this one and ugh live is so good . Anyway I hope you all have a great time with your families even if you don't celebrate Christmas

You and your boyfriend celebrate Christmas for the first time . You wanted to buy a tree , but Ashton begged to get your own in the forest and you agreed .

After hours of searching for the right tree , what was difficult because you and Ashton had complete different expections , it started to snow heavily . luckily there was a small forest house and both of you entered it . Annoyed you started complain about the whole day and the idea of getting "your own tree from the forest" but Ashton didn't seem to care .

Like a little kid he was in front of the window watching the snow fall down . "Oh my god ash , if we are going to stay in this god damn forest any longer I'm going to celebrate Christmas alone . It's dark and cold inside here , my clothes are wet and my whole body hurts" you tell him.

He gets up from his place and lights the fireplace on "it's going to be warm in a second and the light is enough like that" he says
"My clothes are still wet" you point to your almost see trough clothes "oh my god shut up" Ashton says more to him self than to you "make me" you say out louder than expected . "Was this an invitation Y/N" Ashton smirks and before you could answer his lips were on yours and his hand were all over your body .

Somehow you two end up laying infront the fireplace , him on top of you . His hand slowly drifts in your pants , massaging your clit trough your panties. "Ugh , your clothes aren't the only thing that is wet babygirl" he smirks and you moan in pleasure .

"Ashton.. I..I..I'm...close" you say after he massages your clit for a couple of minutes" and he stops .
"Not yet baby girl" he says and sucks on your neck leaving hickeys here and there . And taking of your panties leaving you there in an white wet , already see trough , shirt and an black lacy bra underneath it .

He pulls of his jeans and you see his bulge under his boxers before he takes them of as well as his shirt . He gives you a look and than you get of your shirt , before you take of your bra ashton says "No leave it on daddy loves this bra on you"

He gets on top of you again and starts kissing you before placing him self in front of your middle , he gives you one look before entering . You moan into his mouth as his pounces are getting faster and faster "ahh...daddy, your big cock makes me feel so good " you moan "ugh baby girl your cute little moans sound so good" he groans.

Okay this is what sounds good feels good is actually about . Part 2 is going to be up tomorrow at the same time . Comment who the next smut should be about