sammy and gilinsky smut 1

I text popped up on my phone from Sammy.

Yo, Y/N, you know what day it is. Get you ass over here!

How could I forget what day it was, It was the best day of the week, Spark up Saturday. Every Saturday, me, Jack, JJ, Skate, and Sammy would gather at one of our houses to smoke and chill out. We always hung out and stuff, so the weed was just a bonus.

Calm your ass, im on my way

I replied, grabbing my keys heading over to Sammy's. I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way to get some food and drinks for us after spark up. Cheetos for the Jacks, Doritos for Skate and Sammy, and Takis for me. Lastly I got two gallons of Arizona Tea for us, that's all we needed really.

When I got there, the door was already unlocked, so I just walked right on in, Wal-Mart bag in hands. No one was downstairs, so I went upstairs to Sammy's room to find him and Jack rolling up doobies.

"I guess I came just in time." Jack looked up with a grin and nodded "Yeah we're almost done." I noticed we were missing some heads

"Where's JJ and Skate?" I asked, taking off my bag and helping them roll, so I didn't have to wait any longer.

"Johnson had to do something at home, for whatever. Nate caught Mono, so he's out . Just us three today." Sammy said finishing up.

He threw me the lighter "Ladies first" We all had one joint (for now), so all I had to do pass was the lighter. I lit it up, and took one hit, and gave the lighter to Sammy, who gave it to Jack mimicking my actions.

Soon a thick cloud of smoke was above our heads, the whites of our eyes were now bloodshot red. We were just lounging talking and laughing about whatever, my mind was in and out throughout the conversations.

"No, way. It's obvious Y/N likes me better than you." Sammy said. "I've known her longer than you, we have a connection. Right Y/N?" Then they both looked at me.

"Uhhhh" my mind was gone. I wasn't really trying to speak to be honest. I just wanted to enjoy my high, and watch these two fuckboys argue about whatever. How did they even get on the subject anyways.

"See, I told you. Besides" He then signaled Sammy to get closer, and whispered something to him. Sammy burst out into laughter "Oh, hell no dude. Never that!"

"I wanna laugh, whats so funny? Sammy. Jack." Sammy was about to speak but Jack tried to stop him "No chill. Don't tell her." Sammy was gonna say it anyway, so he gave up eventually

"Jack said that he could probably fuck you better than I could." Jacks face turned bloody red. We all laughed it off "Yeah okay, Whatever Gilinsky."

"Hey, we got a little bit of weed left, you wanna smoke the rest of it?" Jack asked us "Im down" I said "Wait. I just got an idea. Jack come here for a sec." then they both stepped out of the room. "Weirdos" I whispered to myself, rolling the remains of the weed. Soon they walked back in with small grins on their faces. "What's with you two." I asked, not really caring

"We just wanna ask you something." Sammy said "What is it?" I demanded "It may sound a little crazy, but I think you"ll wanna go along with it" I finished up the joint and reached for the lighter "Oh my god, what is it?"

They glanced at each other for a minute, then Sammy spoke up "Me and Jack were thinking that, us three should have a menage a trois (minaj ehtwah)" I looked at them completely spaced out "The fuck is a menaj a trois?" I struggled trying to pronounce it, while Jack and Sammy shared a couple laughs "You both know how dumb I get when im high, now explain it to me"

They both were sitting now. "What we're saying is, lets have a threesome" his raised eyebrow and smirk made it evident that they were serious. "Are y'all serious? A threesome? No that's too weird."

"No it wouldn't be, I think it would be fun actually." Sammy said licking his lips. Then he got up and grabbed my hand "Plus I know you want to." He wasn't lying, as crazy as it sounded, I wanted both Sammy and Jack to fuck me. So I played along.

He held his grip on my hand and quickly yanked me on the bed, causing me to lay on top of him. I kissed him, with immediate tongue entrance. I was now straddling him as he kissed and bit on the sensitive skin of my neck. His hands cupped my ass as I took of his shirt. I pulled away "Are you sure about this Sam?" he wasn't really listening due to his intoxication "Just go with it." He whispered

He swiftly flipped us over and got a little more rough. He took off my tank and bra in record time and began to lick my breasts causing me to let out a small moan. He got up to take off his pants, and over came a shirtless Gilinsky, undoing my shorts and pulling them down. Revealing my lace underwear (wasn't planned btw) "Just like old times, huh." He smirked while slowly pulling them down without breaking eye contact. His dark eyes were making me wet.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs pulling me in closer to his face, I felt the warmth of his breath on my heated core. He licked his lips before running his pointed tongue over my slit. I deeply inhaled as all the pleasure immediately built up. He inserted a finger in and started to pump in and out leaving me breathless each time.

Sammy started kissing my neck again hitting my sweet spot causing me to moan a little louder. "I waited so long to feel you again." He took my hand and led it to his hardened member. I took a hint and start to jack him off. His head went back as he let out a few groans.

Gilinsky took out his finger in exchange for his tongue, making circles and other various shapes around my clit. My back arched off the bed, but later returned when his large hands pinned me back down. I was a moaning mess at this point.