calum hood smut

"When Fuckboys act like Fuckboys , because they don't know who the daddy is"

I pull , my way to shirt purple dress , a little bit down before I get inside the house . I see sweaty teenagers who are having the time of their live . The smell of alcohol and weed reaches my nose . I try to get trough the mass of people to get a drink from the kitchen . Here and there are a few knocked out people , somebody handles me a red cup with what I guess is filled with coke and Hennessey . A girl is vomiting in front of everybody , but nobody gives a fuck . Just a normal party from calum hood .

I swear our whole school is at his parties . He is like the party king , and the hook up king I think to my self . I take a sip of my drink and dance to the loud trap music as somebody grabs my waist . I just let it go and dance with the person , I mean if everybody else could have a good time why shouldn't I . The person behind me turns me around and I finaly see his face .

Calum hood . He just smirks "Nice dress babe" and the next thing I know is that his lips are on mine . He squezes my butt , what let's me open my mouth . I feel his hands all over me . He tastes like menthol cigaretes and alcohol with a hint of mint gum .

And a few minutes later I find my self alone in a room with calum hood . His lips on my neck , his hands on my butt . A quick moan escapes my mouth . I run my fingers trough his hairs . This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done . Hook up with calum . Now he'll probably see me like one of his other stupid bitches , even though I'm not . I'm not saying that I'm a good girl or that this is my first hook up , but I usually have a better taste .

My thoughts get interuped as he trows me on the bed . Just now I realize that we are both only in our underwear . He is above me "Ready for the best night of your live?" Comes out of his sinful lips . I just laugh "Calm down hood , you can't be that good in bed . I mean there is not one girl who is willing to fuck you twice" . And I swear for a second he looked shocked , but then his smirk came back "so you want to play , huh ? But don't cry if you lose babe" and with this words he goes down my body . Leaving love bites all over my breasts and stomach . A small moan escapes my mouth as he kisses my inner thighs , while his fingers draw circles on my clit "You are so wet babygirl" he say before he starts sucking on my clit . And at this part I started to regret my words from before .

See I promised to update