sammy and gilinsky smut 2

I got louder as I felt my body get closer and closer to it's sexual peak, and just like that he stopped. Him and Sammy, switching places. "Get on all fours, babe." Sammy said. I did as I was told and kneel in front of him using my arms for support. Sammy bent down for a sloppy kiss before he lined up his member with my mouth, and I devoured almost all of it.

He started to pump his hips back in forth, hitting the back of my throat, making me gag "Oh fuck, Y/N. Just like that baby." Sammy said while Gilinsky licked my dripping core from behind. He stopped for a minute, then I felt him line himself up with my entrance, and slowly push himself into me. My back arched even deeper from the sensation.

He had a tight grip on my hips as his thrusts got a little more rough and deeper. My moans were muffled due to Sammy fucking my face. He wrapped his hands behind his neck and let out a loud moan when I sucked harder on his length. His hips grinded in and out, and the intensity of it made me hot.

"Ugh, look at me." he said moving the hair out of my face, giving us complete eye contact. I felt him twitch in my mouth as I narrowed my cheeks. "Shit im close!" then he firmly set a hand on the back of my head, setting him at the back of my throat making me gag for life. Our moans and the sound of slapping skin filled the air when I felt my orgasm get closer.

I moaned on Sammy, sending over the edge. He held my head in place and threw his head back followed by a sexy moan as he reached his climax. He trembled at the feeling and his eyes were closed shut as I helped him ride out his orgasm. I felt something warm and thick roll down my throat. "You were so good Y/N, come here."

He layed me back down on the bed forcing my legs open. "I need you to come for me babygirl." his voice was madly deep, and it turned me on. Soon his head disappeared between my thighs followed by his tongue work its magic. I took Gilinsky in my hand, and started to stroke him hard.

I had sex with Sammy (and Jack) before so he knows how much I love oral. He knew me inside and out, so It wouldn't take him long before I exploded. Gilinsky propped himslef behind me taking one of my tits on his mouth. The feeling from the weed mixed with all the pleasure that Sammy and Jack were giving me all at once, was so intense. I couldnt hold it back much longer.

Sammy working his tongue in and out as his fingers gently massaged my clit was all to much for me to handle. "Oh fuck Sammy don't stop!" I said as I felt my climax build up once again. "Don't hold it back babe." Gilinsky whispered to me, nibbling on my ear lobe. I moved and shook as much as I could, but he pinned my legs a little wider so I wasnt able to move them as much

He came up and kissed me dead in the mouth, while he started to finger me, giving me the oppurtunity to taste myself. Now I lay in between Jack and Sammy, moaning like crazy. Now Jack was massaging my clit, as Sammy's fingers curled inside, hitting my g-spot, making me scream out as loud as I could. "Oh, shit im close! Oh god!" With those words both of ther fingers sped up making it impossible for me to breath. I tightly held onto Gilinsky and Sammy arm muscles when my orgasm was reached, and a sudden wave of euphoria came over me. Soon after, Gilinsky finished in my hand.

They both helped me ride out my orgasm, and soon after my state of vertigo was calm now. I had to catch my breath before saying anything, all i could do at this point was stare at the ceiling. "I can't believe we just did that." I ran my hand through my messy hair and chuckled. "See we told you that you would like it." Gilinsky said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, then got up to put his clothes back on.

"Well I had fun." Sammy said, clothing himself "We need to do that more often" the he winked at me

I was fucking spent "If were going to do that more often, I think were gonna need more weed"

sorry that i haven't updated in a while , a skate requested one will come next