Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter

He must be joking you think after reading his message. He doesn't actually believe that he can invite you to his party. And that he tells you to bring a date so shortly after your break up. He lost his mind , that's the only explanation for this mess.

You call her and tell what Cameron , your ex , has done.
She quickly came to the idea to bring your friend who Cameron was always jealous of. After some hesitation you eventually agreed.

Cameron was really jealous and protectiv in your relationship , so he wasn't happy that one of your best friends was a guy. Aaron is one of your bestfriends since fourth grade. You used to have a crush on him , but this changed when you first met cameron. It was love at first sight and now everythings over.

Aaron happily (?) agreed. His rivalry with cameron grew over the years and this is a great chance to make Cameron explode. You just didn't know how far he would went.

While getting ready you think about the time you had a crush on aaron . You could never forget that one night were you two got so drunk that you hooked up. You both agreed that it didn't matter. But looking back it was one of the best night of your lives.

On the way to the party you feel slightly uncomfortable because all you can think about is the night with aaron while he sits right beside you. You try to convince yourself that you are just nervous because you haven't seen cameron since your break up.

After arriving at the party you and aaron went straight to the kitchen to drink something. You were mid a conversation when aaron suddenly kissed you. "Y/N" you hear Cameron's voice and you understand "I mean I knew you would downgrade , but he? That's an insult" cameron slurred the words. It was obvious that he drank a bit too much.

You could clearly see aaron losing it " a downgrade ? I'm clearly an upgrade , but that's not hard I mean everybody is an upgrade against you" he says not sober either "oh come on you couldn't even make her come" cameron says. "Ohh don't worry I made her come several times in one night before you did" aaron says flushing his drink down while your cheecks flush red.

Cameron looks shocked but before you could say something he says "than let's see who can make her come harder today" and before you can realize what's going on you and aaron follow him up in his room. "I'll start" he says before kissing you and throwing you on the bed.

He takes your and his clothes off and starts kissing your neck. "Are you ready for the best orgasm of your life" he ask and you slowly nod. Leaving wet kisses and Hickey's he goes down your body till he reaches your panties. He massages me trough them before he takes them off. He replaces his fingers trough his thoung and you let out a moan.

He smirks and looks at cameron who just laughs it off and pushes aaron away. "I'll show you how a real men does this princess" he says while kissing your middle. He puts two fingers in you and pumps them in and out while massaging your clit with his thoung and you try to push your hips up but he holds it with his free hand. "I'm almost coming" you moan and he stops.

"Not yet babygirl" he grins and goes up. He starts to suck on your nipples in between kissing you. You missed the feeling of his lips all over you. Suddenly he slams into you without any warning and you let out a loud moan out of pain and pleasure. He fastly moves back and forth while passionately kissing you.

You feel a knot in your stomach so you moan"faster cameron i'm so fucking close" . And this time he was ready for you to come. "Fuck" he groans and starts to get faster. At this time you are a moaning mess who is collapsing in pleasure under him. "Fuck I love you" he groans as you come. He slowly continues pumping into you till he cums just to collapse beside you but not before kissing you.

"I guess it's my turn now" aaron says and slowly starts pumping into you. And since you are over stimulated and he was jacking off before it doesn't take you both long to come. But you don't come as hard as the first time. But it doesn't matter your plan worked , not as planned, but it worked and cameron still loves you.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I barely had time and writing rakes pretty much time . I needed 1.30 hours just to write this. But i'll try to update more often. If you liked this vote and comment