Skate smut for @fiftyshadesofjmendes

"valarie, you must be kidding" your best friend skate laughs after you told him that you didn't had sex for one year . "it's not funny skate , after what happened i can't just talk with guys . You are the only one" you explain . "i'm sorry" he looks down "i have to do something but i'm going to be back in one hour and than we will solve this problem" he smirks and goes . HE must be kidding you think . This one hour was the longest hour of your live , but then he finaly comes and you smile . Untill you see what he has in his hands .SEX TOYS . Shit . What the hell does he want from me .He can't mean this seriously . "It's not that bad" he laughs as he notice that i stare at the bag . Not that Bad . Yeah this whole situation is not that bad . "okay" i smile . "here , you have to wear it" he says and handle me a blind fold . I hesitate for a second , but than i put it on . "and now do what i tell you" he whispers in my ear and kisses my neck . "o..okay" i answer . He slowly brings me to the bed so that i can lay down . He places many kisses down my body . It feels so sensetive . "wait here" he says and goes away . Suddenly i feel something on my stomach He starts to put his index finger inside you "do you like this? he asked knowing the answer . I just nod and a warm feeling in my stomach spreads out . "more" I moan and he adds one finger ."skate i'm close" . He stops . "final act" he winks and pulls of his trouser and shirt . He just trust into me without any Warning, what causes me to scream . "fuck" he groans and i moan . his sweaty body was so close to mine . We fill the room with loud moans and groans and the warm feeling in my stomach spreads out again . "skate i'm close" i moan . "n..no not until i come" he says and trust even harder into my spot . I curl up my back and grab the pillows beside me. I couldn't hold it anymore "skate...i.. i can't hold it anymore" i say . "fuck" he groans and he gets slower "skate" i scream his name as i reach my high . A few seconds after me skate also reach his high . "i think we can do this more often valarie" skate says out of breath and kisses you . And you finaly feel free again . So free that you go for the next round with skate .

@fiftyshadesofjmendes i hope you like it and sorry that i'm so late . The other requested one will be up tomorow