Chapter 5

Blaine sat in his and Kurt's room looking in the mirror, his hair gel was gone, and his hair was rather bushy. He didn't like it at all.

Suddenly he saw a shiny blue light in the mirror.

"KURT!" He screamed

Kurt ran in and was frozen when he saw the same blue light that Blaine saw.

"What do you think it is?" Kurt asked

"It's a ghostball!" Blaine uttered, moving close to Kurt. "What do we do?"

"I-I think it wants us to follow it," Kurt said in a trance.

"What? Kurt, are you crazy?!"

"It does; it wants us to follow it," Kurt began following the blue orb.

"Kurt! Kurt, wait!" Blaine exclaimed.

Finn walked through the dark hallway using the flashlight on his phone for lighting.

"Hello?! Anyone here?!"

"Jeez, where's that freaking albino when you need him," Finn muttered; he found himself standing in front of a mirror and was immediately startled by a crow.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed as the blackbird flew onto the top of the mirror.

"Jeez, you scared me." He sighed, but when he looked back in the mirror, he looked dead, and his skin was decaying. Finn screamed in horror; he looked away and was back to normal.

"Huh, must be one of those fun house mirrors," Finn nervously chuckled, "I'd like to see Kurt look in that." He said as he walked away.

Kurt and Blaine followed the mysterious blue orb and were in front of an old elevator.

"Come on," Kurt said, but Blaine refused to move.

"Who knows when that thing was last used, Kurt? It could break, and I don't want to get stuck!"

"We're not gonna get stuck now. Come on." Kurt said, reaching his hand out for Blaine, who, after much thought, finally took Kurt's and walked into the elevator.

Blaine was antsy the whole way, but finally, the elevator stopped and opened.

"See, I told you we wouldn't get stuck."

"Where are we?" Blaine asked as they explored.

"This stuff looks like it hasn't been touched in years," Kurt said as he and Blaine parted.

Kurt was drawn to a beautiful gown; Blaine continued to follow the spectral orb and stumbled upon something that would change everything!

"Kurt!" He gasped; Kurt instantly ran to his side; they couldn't believe what they saw as they stared at the portrait.

"She looks like Rachel...." Kurt gasped.

(Again another short chapter, but this is just a fun little story I'm doing for Halloween, so the chapters might be short.)