Chapter 12

The dress fit Rachel like a glove, a diamond necklace rested on her neck, and her hair was in a tight bun with a beautiful diamond hair comb...

The organ played loud music; as Rachel walked into the ballroom, tears fell down her face as she thought of Finn and her friends. Gracey was confused and turned to Ramsley.

"Tears of joy." Ramsley lied.

"Elizabeth?" Gracey held his hand toward Rachel; she knew she had to do it.

"Yes, my love." Rachel cried as she held onto Gracey's hand.

Finn's eyes fluttered open, and he slowly sat up.

"Rachel...Rachel, Kurt, Blaine!" He stood up and grabbed a rock, and began smashing the window. But the window would fix itself everytime.

"Let me in!" After a few more attempts, he gave up and slid down the car.

"Rachel..." He said, distraught. He reached into his pocket and, in his hand, held the bracelet he bought for Rachel.

"Rachel, I'm so sorry...." Tears began to fall. In the corner of his eye, he saw a bright green light as Leota rolled to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Go away, get out of here and leave me alone!"

"Oh, I see you're going to sit here and feel sorry for yourself."

"Why shouldn't I?! This is all my fault; I never should have had us come here, we're all supposed to be at our hotel right now, and now, now it's too late."

"No. It's never too late."

"What do you want me to do?! I tried to get in there, but I just can't! I tried to get in, and I failed!"

"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying."

"What are you saying?"

"Try again."

Finn's eyes averted to Kurt's navigator, and he got an idea.

"Come on!" He grabbed Leota, placed her in the front seat, buckled her in, then buckled himself in, and then backed the car up as far as he could.

"Hold on!" He exclaimed

"With what?" Leota asked

"God, Kurt is gonna kill me...." He said, holding the steering wheel tight and then pushing down the gas. Both Finn and Leota screamed as they smashed into the house!

"I'll be right back!"

"Okay, I'll, I'll be here."

Finn ran around the attic until he heard the screams and knocking coming from the locked door.

"Kurt, Blaine!"

"Finn!" Kurt exclaimed

"You guys okay?!"

"We'd be better if we weren't locked in here!" Blaine said

"We normally try to avoid closets!"

"Hang on, I'm gonna get you guys out; there has to be a key here somewhere."

"I think I saw a key in that trunk where we found the letter!" Blaine exclaimed

Finn moved quickly to the trunk, unlocked it and rummaged quickly through the trunk and found the key, he quickly ran to the door and set Kurt and Blaine free.

"Finn!" Kurt and Blaine exclaimed, hugging him.

"I heard Ramsley throw you out the window. I thought he killed you!" Kurt exclaimed

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Are you guys okay?

"We're fine," Blaine said

"Okay, we've got to go!"

"Wait!" Kurt exclaimed running to the trunk and grabbed the letter.

"Mr. Gracey deserves to know the truth."

"Okay, come on guys, we have a wedding to crash!"

(Yay! Finn is okay, and Kurt and Blaine are out of the closet! Now to save Rachel!)