Chapter 50 - My

The angel and Speed executed a triple swan, where they tucked one of their wings around Fall and the other wings were let out, Fall's arms around their shoulders as the three took off and up. Loki fought below, and glanced up to see the shimmering outline of something- someone. Yet his eyes were not ready to accept the heavenly figures, and he returned his sight to the man charging him.

The trio dodged through falling bodies and fighting men, the sky alive with battle and gold with the sun's light and the blood of pure, dark drops mingling with gold below, where the streets were a mess and the world was slipping to insanity. Fall, Speed, and the librarian all burst through the Veil that separated heaven from earth, bursting through cloud streets and into the air, the three working together as if they had trained to do it. They barreled through the broken streets and rolled into the courthouse that stood so overly pompous and too clean for the deception it held, the trio's flight flawless but their landing a mess as they landed on the smooth shifting tile. Fall rolled and jumped up, wiping her blood using three fingers and putting them in the air, the glistening red not meant to be in the place. "I order you, in the name of the father, to stop fighting!" She yelled, the stands where angels strangled each other stopping in their place.

"The Creation Angel." Someone breathed out in awe as Fall's tattered and torn clothing hung loosely on her, a few places singed or burning from where she had been blasted by some sort of ray. She stood tall, head up, three fingers high, bruised and bloodied and a little singed, and she was strong.

"I order you to stop fighting. All of you. All Angels! No matter battered or exiled or banished, I order you to come here in peace!" She commanded, her voice magnified by the clouds as the pure angels immediately stopped and the masses came towards her, the angels returned to heaven.

The world seemed to stop below. Zib and the others stopped fighting the Avengers. Loki lowered his staff. The air seemed empty and the wind seemed to stop.

"I order the guardians to return to your charges!" Fall started, her voice respected by all. She was bleeding. A Creation angel, her power held in court room. No one dared to defy her.

"I order the banished angels to line up and I order the court to be recalled!" She shouted, stopping the librarian from leaving by putting her hand on his shoulder. "And I want this guardian to pick the new court and set up a better system."

The angel looked touched as the world below started to recover, many hurt, few lives lost. The wind picked up again and Loki felt a presence beside him. One he knew from before he was born. Thai, his actual angel guardian. His eyes were ready as he looked towards his friends, glimmering shapes beside them all forming into worried or happy looking angels. He turned to the one beside him and his heart twinged. "Where is Fall?" He demanded from the woman.

"She is up, fixing a mess long left to spoil and rot and become horrid that was started by her sister. She is fixing things." Thai said with a gentle voice, resting her hand on Loki's shoulder and looking up to the sky.

Loki followed her gaze. "How long will that take?" He asked.

"I do not know." Thia answered honestly, swiping a far familiar little blue pad out. "But I do know, you're blessed."