Chapter 41 - Wednesdays

The kitchen was a mess, but it made sense since Thor was eating and Natasha and Clint were doing the cooking. The kitchen faintly resembled a war ground, a powdery bomb gone off here, broken shells and eggs there, bowls and pots scattered all over....

Fall looked around at the major devastation and looked around for a fuming Tony, only to find a flour-covered note written poorly or in a hurry to escape the impending disaster that was Wednesday.... Or as many called it, hump day. The note was written by Tony all right, cause only he could have written like a four-year-old that only knew to his name fancy, simply saying he and Bruce where going to IHOP.... Darn it. Fall wanted to go.

Loki looked over the note. "He really needs to learn to write better." Loki comments as Fall puts it down and surveys the chaotic kitchen.

"Tony is a genius, I doubt he'll take handwriting classes over making a new suit." Fall remarks, looking around the mess and at Thor, who was happily munching on burnt- pancakes?- Steve and Bucky catching up and pushing their charred food around, not daring to eat it. Fall narrowed her eyes, the kitchen empty besides. "Now where is Cl-"

Clint and Natasha ran in from another room in roller-skates, challenging each other to cook something and quickly starting to cook, Loki and Fall dashing out of the small space as food started flying. "Shoot shoot shoot- Wednesdays!" Fall said, diving under the table with Loki, Steve ducking under the table with Bucky as well, while Thor sat still, the batter sloshes somehow avoiding the blonde as he ate and enjoyed a coffee.

"Oh my goodness, who came up with this cooking plan?!" Fall asked seriously, not daring to peek from under the table or risk a batter blob to the face.

"Thor." Steve said with a sigh.

"Brilliant." Fall says, the sound of frying things coming from the kitchen. "So. I brought a pack of cards today. Anyone want to play?"

"Sure." Steve says. "What are we playing?"