Meetings

-On Campus-

"Professor Muzan, you're so evil! How could you do such a thing!?" Daki whined from the back of the classroom. "Don't worry, you're one of the best students in the class. I'm sure you can handle it. Right, Daki?" He smiled at her brightly. Some other students groaned, if his favorite student couldn't stop the pop quiz, they sure wouldn't be able to. "Professor, could you at least tell us what this quiz is about?" One of them groaned. "Of course not, that would defeat the purpose." He turned around to the board, instructing everyone to get out a sheet of paper and a pen or pencil. Shinobu shifted around in her seat, "Guess that's that then." She looked over to Mitsuri, "I'm totally failing this one Shi." her pink haired friend whined, Shinobu giggled. The two of them started scribbling their headings as Professor Muzan wrote out the questions.

"Okay first...." Muzan was cut off by the sound of the door being pushed open, "Teach! Got a letter for you from Professor Douma." Muzan turned around, "Ah, thank you Inosuke, but next time, please don't just barge in, these students are about to take a pop quiz." Inosuke brought him the note then when Muzans back was turned he flexed his muscles and winked at a girl named Aoi in the front row, she threw her shoe at him. "Go on back to class you boar!" Muzan chuckled at the two of them, "Ah young love." he mused. They both startled and quickly went about their business. Shinobu figured that must've been embarrassing for both of them. She definitely wouldn't have survived the embarrassment had that been her.

-At the same time-

Giyuu was headed to the library so he could return some books he checked out and visit with his English Professor who wanted to go over his last project of the year. This professor hadn't held class in a week but gave everyone until the end of the semester to turn in their final projects and offered time to correct or changes things after he initially graded them. Giyuu was just glad he could get help on his paper; English wasn't his best subject. He made it to the library, "Hi, I'm just dropping these off." He slid the books onto the counter. The girl behind the counter straightened her shirt, put her arms down on the counter in front of her and leaned forward so her chest rested on her arms. He didn't know why women always did things like that. "Sure, thing... anything else I can do for you?" He hesitated, "Uh, yeah, do you..." Her eyes lit up, "know where Professor Haganezuka is?", she sat back and sighed, "Yeah, study room 3 with his TA." Giyuu turned away from the desk with a quick "Thanks." and headed toward the quiet study rooms.

-Shinobu and Mitsuris class-

"Yep, totally bombed that quiz. What'd you get? I got a 45. Good thing Muzan isn't taking it for a grade." mItsuri was glumly packing up her stuff after they all self-graded their quizzes. "85 points, kind of wish he was using them towards our grade." Shinobu replied sullenly. They both look up at each other and couldn't contain their laughter. They sounded so lame worrying about grades this late in the semester. "Well, speaking of grades, are you going to talk to Haganezuka about your end of year project?" Mitsuri shook her head, "Nope, I scored 90 points on it the first time around so that's good enough for me." She stood up, "Hold on didn't you score 98 points, why're you going to go talk to him?" Shinobu followed her out of the classroom, "Well I thought I deserved 100 so I figured I should at least know where I went wrong." Mitsuri nodded. "Make sense, want me to wait for you in the library café?" Shinobu nodded, "Sure, just order me a latte and make the fancy foam printing machine put a butterfly design on top."

They continued their walk, talking about any and everything. At one point an angry looking guy stomped right through them mumbling about "stupid moron, making me buy the laundry detergent, smells like old man." they both laughed at him. He turned and looked at them both with an unreadable expression. Once they made it to the library Shinobu walked towards the front counter, "Hi, is Professor Haganezuka here still?" the girl looked up annoyed, "Yes, study room 3." then she turned back to going through the large stack of marine biology textbooks in front of her. She thanked the girl and headed up the stairs.