Movie Time

{AN: heres your smut, please don't be mean. Ive never written explicit sex scenes before, i know it's probably bad}

About 30 minutes into the movie Sanemi was snoring loudly from his spot on the floor. He had his head resting in Kanaes lap, she was absently petting his hair. Obanai and Mitsuri were cuddling and Yushiro was holding Tamayo. The movie volume was up loud enough that no one could hear how loud Shinobu was breathing. She wasn't sure if Giyuu could hear her heart racing, but she was sure he was messing with her on purpose, this exhibitionist was trying to get them caught. He had to be, otherwise he wouldn't be running his fingers along the inside of her thigh, slowly getting closer, closer.... "Shinobu." His stern voice broke her away from her thoughts. She was glad to have a distraction, however that didn't last long when he continued to speak, "I can hear you breathing..." her breath hitched, "if you get any louder, they'll hear you and that would be embarrassing... wouldn't it?" Her face turned red, she nodded.

It had barely been another five minutes; his hand had already made it to its destination, he was circling her clit through her shorts. He had wrapped the large blanket around his back and encircled her with it, however it still hung open slightly since it was draped over his knees. She knew none of the others could see underneath the blanket, but it still made her heart pound to think that if she moaned, they would know. He had put his free arm around her shoulders, she used it to muffle the sounds she made. He was sitting with his legs around her and his feet planted on either side of her knees. She was sitting crossed legged, her back pressing against his stomach/crotch. She could feel the stiffness from his cock against her back.

He could feel the slowly growing wet spot and the heat that was radiating from her. He picked up the pace, pressing his fingers harder against her, she shivered, pressing her face into the crook of his elbow, he could feel her hot breath against his arm, this encouraged him, he drug his fingers back down her thigh. His fingers pushed their way under the hem of her shorts, they were very stretchy, so his hand easily slid back to her pussy. He got to her underwear and pushed them to the side, she shivered again. He drug his fingers over her pussy, getting them wet, then dragging them back to her clit. Her hands moved to his thighs; she squeezed as he continued. She bit her tongue to prevent a moan from escaping her. She was shaking, he paused, bringing his fingers back down to her entrance then slipping his middle finger into her, he stopped when she squeezed his thighs a little harder than she had previously. He continued very slowly, thrusting his finger in and out curving it ever so slightly.

She turned her head for the first time since the movie started, she was shaking a little, her face was red, she was breathing slowly but heavily, and he could see her eyes were a little glossy. Her eyes were watering from not being able to make any noise, she spoke quietly, afraid her voice would betray her. "Please, Giyuu, please..." His hand stopped; he removed it from her shorts, face flooded with relief. He felt a tug in his chest, he was teasing her for so long, she looked very overstimulated. "Do you want me to stop?" She nodded, "Okay, I'll stop until we're alone again." She nodded, again. She shifted so her legs were closed and sticking straight out in front of her. He mimicked this movement and folded the blanket over their legs. She almost immediately collapsed against him, "You were so good. Thank you." he whispered to her before petting her head and holding her against him with one arm and leaning back on the other.

Shinobu had never experienced anything like that before, just who was this guy. He had her melting in a matter of 30 minutes, and he had only really been touching her for five of that. He must have a lot of experience, if he didn't then he probably spent his free time googling 'how to please a woman'. She stifled a giggle and smiled. In truth he had only had one previous relationship, his ex was a girl he had met through his ex-roommate/ex best friend, Sabito. Most of his experience came from Sanemi giving his unsolicited advice while he was in that relationship and google.