Bowling Alley, Cont.

They had all played through one game, Giyuu, Mitsuri, Kanae and Akaza all won the first game, over all loser had to buy the next round of drinks. They all gathered around a table, "All right, who's biggest loser?" Shinobu asked, "I got 97." She said sheepishly, Sanemi spoke up next, "99", then Obanai, "...102", Shinobu looked at Rengoku expectantly, "Please be lower than mine." Rengoku laughed, "Unfortunately, my dear, I scored a 98." She feigned hurt, "Oh how terrible." She held her hand to her forehead, "I don't think I can take it." Everyone laughed, "GYOMEI!" she called out, "Yes?" He turned his head in her direction, "I need a doctor, I'm going to die of embarrassment!" He laughed heartily. "Wrong kind of doctor, kid."

"I'll help you carry everything." Giyuu offered, "Thanks." They made their way over to the bar after asking everyone what they wanted. "So, I thought you said you were going to 'take me down'" He teased. "How was I supposed to know you'd be so good?" She held her hands up. "I'm good at a lot of things that I have to use my hands for." She squinted her eyes at him, "You still talking about bowling?" He looked up and shrugged, "I don't know, maybe." They got to the bar and she listed out everything they needed to the bar tender. "Thank you." She turned to Giyuu while they waited, "So what else are you surprisingly good at?" She hopped up on a bar stool, he stepped closer, standing between her knees, but keeping his hands in his pockets. "Lot's of stuff," He leaned over so he was talking to only her, she could feel his hot breath against her ear, it sent chills down her spine. "I could show you some of my skills later." He stood back up-right, "If you want." He looked down at her with a hint of hunger in his eyes.

She reached over and gripped his shirt, two could play this game, pulling him so his face was even with hers. He could smell her perfume. "Don't think I won't put you in your place. I've got plenty of skills of my own." She slid her hand down his chest and stomach to his belt, hooking a finger in it, he took in a sharp breath, "Yes, ma'am." He smirked down at her. Unbeknownst to both of them their entire party was watching them. Kanae giving Gyomei a play by play of what they could see, none of them could hear their conversation though. She released his belt as the bartender started setting drinks down on a tray with handles. "Here ya go, that'll be 9000 yen." Shinobu reached into her purse to pull out her wallet. Giyuu was already handing the man his card. She noted it was a black metal card.

{I'm just going to add here that Giyuu is rich rich because he is also the heir to a MAJOR Japanese biotech company, I only added this now because I've thought of a few sequels to this story. Also note that he doesn't use his inheritance money often, he regularly uses his aquarium paychecks for his needs, he just puts all his money in one account, hence the metal card.}

The rest of the group quickly turned away from the scene, except Gyomei, not like he saw anything anyways. Giyuu grabbed the tray and turned back to the group, he noticed Gyomei was facing their direction, his ears turned red, "I think they were all watching that." Shinobu looked at him then and the group, "Gyomei is blind, Giyuu." Giyuu looked down at her, "I already know that, but he wasn't facing this was when we walked off." Shinobu looked back at them and caught her sisters gaze, "Oh, yeah they were." Her whole face lit up, "How embarrassing." Giyuu smiled, "What? Don't want your friends to know you're freaky?" She smacked his arm, "Don't be an ass." Giyuu laughed, "Watch it, I won't buy these again if you make me spill them." She rolled her eyes, "Okay rich boy." He frowned, "My parents are, I didn't ask for it." Shinobu realized how insensitive her comment was, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

Giyuu set the tray down, "The refreshments have arrived." Sanemi grabbed his beer, "Finally, I was expecting you two to ..." Kanae stomped on his foot, "OUCH! Babe?" He looked at her with betrayal in his eyes. "You two to take multiple trips, lots of drinks." Kanae tried to cover for the group. Suddenly the door flew open, "I HAVE COME TO CONQUER THE KING OF LANES!" Inosuke came charging in, the other younger students trailing behind him, Aoi smacked the back of his head, "Would you stop yelling!?" Giyuu held up his hand and Tanjiro spotted them, "Come on guys they're over there." He waved back.