The Bowling Alley Surprise

A/N: This chapter is longer than the last and from here on out Giyuu will act OOC, i headcanon him as secretly a tease and have slight fuck boy tendencies 

Giyuu was making his way back to the front desk when a group of college girls stopped him in the darker area of the deep-sea exhibits. "Excuse me!" one short brunette called out to him, "Can you answer a few questions for us?" He stopped and turned to her, "Sure thing, what would you like to know." She smiled, walking a little closer to her friends, he followed assuming they all wanted to know the answers. "How much water are in these shark tanks?" That was a pretty common question, "Well this one, with the largest whale shark has about 6 million gallons." She nodded but he was sure none of them could really scale that to a size they could comprehend, so he followed up with "Have you ever driven by the water treatment plant on the outside of town?" a few of them nodded, "Well it would be like 6 of those big tanks they have out there."

Another girl raised her hand, "No need to raise your hand, what's your question?" She put her hand down. "Do you have a favorite fish?" He nodded, "Yeah, I do, it's actually in this tank over here." He walked towards a much smaller cylinder-shaped tank. "Those yellow and white ones there towards the top. They're called butterfly fish, I think those and the blue tangs, the ones that look like Dory, are pretty neat." He watched as the girls looked at all the fish. "Are there any octopus in this place?" a girl in the back asked, "Yes, in fact I think Akaza is in with them now, cleaning the tank. I'll walk you back that way if you like?" They all agreed. He led them towards the cephalopods. "Akaza is there in the back," he pointed to the back of a tank. "He probably can't see us but I will tell him to come around so he can answer any more questions you may have. This area of the building is his specialty."

He walked through the staff door on the right of the hallway and went to find Akaza. He could hear the girls talking after the door shut, "OMG he was so hot!" One girl said, "You should ask for his number, Rei. He looks like he might be our age." He laughed to himself, "Wait, is that guy shirtless? Forget the other guy, this one is ripped. We are staying until he is done." They all squealed a little, Akaza must've come out from behind the rocks. He preferred to dive shirtless, especially in the warmer temp waters, but he never minded the cold in the other tanks either. Giyuu pulled out a pad of sticky notes and wrote a quick not to Akaza and stuck it on the inside of the service door to the tank he was currently in.

"Guess I'll go up front now. He can deal with them on his own." Giyuu finally made it to the front, Tanjiro and Zenetsu were standing up in front of the desk with Nezuko and Kanao. Tanjiro looked nervous; the younger boy had always had a soft spot of Kanao. Once he made it to the group Rengoku walked around the corner, "Giyuu! Have you seen Akaza?" The boisterous red head asked. "Yeah, he is cleaning an octopus tank. Last I saw some girls were crowded around his tank watching him. Better hurry or one of them might steal your man." Rengoku laughed heartily, "Nonsense! He only like women in all the ways that don't matter." Giyuu didn't know what that meant, outside of Akaza being gay, but he nodded anyway.

-Shinobu and Mitsuris apartment-

"Mitsu! Come here for a sec!" Shinobu was staring at the clothes in her closet, she had a lot of purple, black and white, mostly purple though, since it matched her hair the best. She could hear Mitsuri walking down the hall, still on the phone. "Yeeeesss?" Mitsuri stuck her head in the door. "How do you not run out of things to talk about with him?" Mitsuri shrugged, "Honestly, I don't know." Then she could hear Obanais voice, "Because I google 'small talk conversations' when she's talking." There was a minor pause where no one spoke, "I'm joking, geez, do neither of you know what a joke is?" All three of them laughed. "What'd you need Shi?" Shinobu looked back to her closet, "Well, what should I wear tonight?" Mitsuri spoke to Obanai again, "I'll call you back this is a fashion emergency." Obanai sighed, "Fine, but call me back in less than an hour." Mitsuri nodded, "Yes, siree!" Shinobu scrunched her nose, "You guys are gross." Mitsuri tucked her phone away, "It's called love, and a little bit of a power dynamic." Shinobu fake gaged. Mitsuri slapped her shoulder.