Outpost Attack

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" The girl asked

Adam had run through the temple, trying to find Tim, but had bumped into this girl, and he had stumbled and tripped over.

"Language Madison." A nearby woman spoke. 

"Sorry mom." "Madison" replied. 

"Ugh, I think I'll be alright." Adam said while rubbing the back of his head gear. After getting up, Adam removed the helmet, revealing his face. He then saw the other woman who spoke up. 

"Sorry about that

"Sorry about that. Just looking for Tim." Adam said while rubbing his neck a bit. 

"Adam, what are doing?" Tim, who was apparently with Madison and her mother. 

"Looking for you. Mind calling me a helicopter to get me out of here. Unless you need me to go on another bug hunt." Adam spoke while glancing over at Tim. 

"Sorry, but there's an anomaly in the temples center. When it's over, I'll call you in a chopper." Tim answered, much to Adam's displeasure.  

"Perfect." Adam spoke sarcastically. "Mind as well check out what's all the fuss about."  

"Yeah, I think you might wanna." Tim spoke before walking onwards. 

"Don't patronize me." Adam grunted under his breath, earning split-second glance from Madison. 

"What the hell happened Tim?" Madison's mother asked the scientist. 

"She was sleeping like a baby a minute ago, then boom. Radiation levels went through the roof. Almost like something triggered it." Tim explained. 

"Thanks. Hey, maybe you should take this one off." Emma spoke. 

"Don't count on it. I wouldn't miss this for the world." Tim spoke. 

"Hang on. She?" Adam asked, hella confused. 

"Has no one told you what resides in this temple?" Emma asked Adam as they continue to walk deeper into the temple. 

"No, because everyone enjoys keeping me in the dark." Adam retorted. 

"Well, short an sweet kid, there's a titan about to hatch in this temple." Tim said.