12

Elena POV

It's already Saturday, jeez are days fast. I was already dressed in the two piece green dress packing my hair in a neat ponytail.and a three inch heels.

Ping pong

I clutched my silver clutch and opened the door revealing Mr handsome himself, dressed in a suit that has the same color with my dress, I couldn't help but notice the way his hair was styled. And of course the aura around him.

"You look beautiful!" He said as he peck my cheek. Okay I wasn't expecting that! It took me by surprise and I find myself fighting to restrain a blush.

"You're not that bad!" I said and he cocked a brow.

"Not bad!?" I smiled at the reaction on his face.

"Yep, you look too handsome." I said walking past him as I didn't want him to see me blushing.

"Nice!" He smiled as he followed me to the car.

The ride wasn't as awkward as I expected, maybe because we started on a good note.

"My parents will be in attendance so I want us to be as convincing as ever." I was jerked from my thoughts by his words.

"Ok, sure." I smiled, it couldn't be that hard. "Um... should I know something about you at least! Just in case!" I said.

"Ok. Um..I live alone!" He said.

"Jeez guy! Who cares, I mean something useful!"

"I'm the heir to the Collins...

"Not that too!" I whine.

"O..k.. well, I love food, working out and minding my things." He said.

"Is that going to be useful, I mean something like, let me see, how we even met? How you wooed me." I said.

"Oh yeah! Well we met at Dubai! On a work cruise and we kinda clicked. We've been dating for like 3 months now and we it's supposed to be more than that if my girlfriend here didn't play hard to get!" He said but his last sentence made me blush!.

"Ok." I said and the rest of the ride was spent in silence.

"We're there!" He said as we both get off the car and I took a deep breath, well this is it! Nothing less or more. I breathed but jumped as I felt a hand on the small of my back. "Relax." Josh said and I nodded.

We went in as the paparazzi thing was actually sickening me, flashes of light here and there.

"Elena!" We both turned back to look at the person who I don't think I know but knows me. But it turned out to be Josh sister. "I got your name right?" She asked smiling.

"Yes. I'm surprised." We both hugged each other.

"Hey you! You didn't even tell us you are dating but we'll, I'll help you cover up." She said hugging her brother.

"Joana!" A middle aged woman walked up to us and I could see the striking resemblance to Joana! She must be their mother.

"..and who's this beautiful damsel by your side?" I heard the end of her sentence.

"Mum! Meet my heart throb Ashley and Ashely mum!" Josh did the introduction.

"Mrs Collins." I smiled as she hugged me tightly. " I heard you wanted to force my boyfriend to date someone else!" I smiled.

"Oh my, I never knew he was dating and God are you not endowed." She smiled and I knew that obstacle was crossed. "Come let me introduce you to my husband." She said leading me away.

We walked up to a man who seem to be little over sixty, he was handsome, no doubt but he seems just like josh.

"Hon! Meet Ashley." Mrs Collins said as she introduced me as  josh girlfriend.

"Hmm. Really?" He asked.

"Yes sir, josh told me you've been match making him when I was not around. But now I am." I chuckled.

"He sure knows how to pick." Mr Collins smiled.

Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind and the familiar cologne hit my nose. "Daad! Please I want to dance with my baby!" Josh said breathing down my neck. It was doing things to my body, God knows.

Mr Collins only smiled then Josh took me to the dance floor. " I'm not a good dancer!" I said.

"You'll get the hang of it." He smirked as we both sway to the music. Heat! I was feeling my tommy fluttering and I felt flustered especially when he licked my earlobe. I tried hard to keep myself from moaning.

*******
At last the party was over and Josh and I are at my house as he offered to walk me in.

"Neat." He said.

"Thank you." I said as I felt shy all of a sudden, then the next thing I knew, he was already at my front leaving us barely inches apart. His palms made their way to my cheeks as he lift my head up. I could feel my heartbeat and oh boy I think I might want this, actually I do want this. His lips came crashing down on mine as he kissed me seeking to go further but I couldn't control myself. I kissed him back as we both plunged savour and taste each other.  My hands were already around his neck as he bit my ear lobe, I couldn't hold it any more, I moaned out loud and then reality hit me.

No no, I am not doing this, I immediately disengage myself from him trying to catch my breath also.

"Elena. I'm sorry...I really didn't.."

"It's okay." I smiled.

"Good night." He said as he walked out the door.