17

Third person POV

  Anna rang the doorbell but no one came to answer, she was already feeling shallow, she knew she had to do this. She had to move on and fast. She won't wallow in sorrow over something that's already spilled.

She ran to the car and drove to his company, he'll surely be there. She sighed. She ran to his office then flung the door open not minding who might be there. Walking up to him she threw him a hateful glare.

"I see you are done with your activity. Well I'm not here to talk about how filthy I see you as now but I'm here to tell you that this is all over! It is fucking over between us, you know you're right, it's all a contract so no feelings should be attached to it, but I don't want to go further with the stupid feelings in me for you, I can keep waking up today and meeting your annoyed and feisty side then tomorrow your sweet side, I'm sick and tired so tired of your foolishness and mine also, I can't keep up anymore so I call quit! IM FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SORRY ASS AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO PAY ME BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, I WANT NO DOME OF YOUR MONEY. I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN, I CAN'T AND I WON'T AND DON'T YOU DEAR NEAR ME! DON'T YOU DARE. WE ARE DONE. GO FUCK ALL THE ASS THAT YOU WANT I DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU BADASS. IM DONE WITH YOU." She said in a go throwing the gift he got her in his face and then turned to leave only to see his family and Jake there. But she couldn't care now so she left crying.

(A/N: I think she should have slapped him. 👺)

Josh looked at the gift she flung  to him just now and the retreating figure of her. He didn't know what too do he immediately took out his phone and failed a number.

"Follow her." He said then disconnected the line and sat down sighing heavily, he had fucked up big time. He saw her go out of his company earlier but he didn't know she'll be this annoyed he had only just realized his feelings now and he has really fucked up.

"And what was that all about, young man?" His father asked and he looked up disappointed at the question, does he look like someone who can talk right now.

"I'll explain sir." Jake said and went on explaining everything.

"Why did you do that!" Mrs Collins said as a tear escaped her eyes.

"YOUNG MAN! Are you out of your senses!" His father said all fired up and angry.

"I'm sorry father but..I...I don't want to loose her. She has left me, I don't want her gone." Josh said realizing how empty he felt and how Elena had help fill him up. But seeing her looking so haggard and stressed out was killing him especially the fact that he was the one that caused it and she was all annoyed at him didn't even help.

He cried bitterly that his parents and sister couldn't even scold him.

Elena had just come back from the doctor's place and she was all tired and worn out, the doctor had given her till two days to bring the money for her mother's treatment but she knew it was impossible to find that amount of money.

"What are you going to do now!" Anna lamented.

Then all of a sudden her mother was wheeled out of the room and doctors following her with different gadgets.

"What's wrong?" Elena asked.

"We're going in for operation. The bill has been settled." A nurse said before following the crowd. Elena didn't know how to feel, she just felt so empty as she sat down waiting for the operation to be over.

After much persuasion from Anna she decided to go home to rest after all she just broke up a relationship even though it wasn't real but it is a relationship after all.

"You need to rest so you'll gain enough strength to use." Anna said tucking her in.