Chapter 18

I wasn't going to add more to this story, but I couldn't help myself XD

The night after that I went for a sleepover at Nicole's house. I loved hanging out with her cause she was really nice and not toxic.

Me and her watched some anime and stranger things then we made out while watching season 4.

I know I'm a little late for watching season 4 but I got really busy.

"Get a room" Nicole's little sister, Natalia said.

"Shut up, fat elf." Nicole said as she threw the holy Bible at her.

Suddenly on tv vecna was trying to kill max and we were crying. She put her arm around me and we started crying more. It was so fun.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Nicole said as she got up and went away.

When she came back she was crying. I didn't know why so I asked her.

"Why are you crying?"

"I cheated on you by accident and hooked up with Sheen McButts," she said.

I was so mad! Why would she do that?

"Omg why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry he manipulated me into doing it I didn't want to he cornered me."

I could see tears in her beautiful eyes I know my amazing girlfriend would never do that on purpose.

"Why did you go in the bathroom?"

"Cause I had to take a pregnancy test and it was positive."

"Ah I'm so sorry I wish I could help you."

"Imma drink some vodka so I can get deletus the fetus!"

"Good idea baby girl."

We both went into the kitchen to drink vodka.

Suddenly, Natalia came in.

"You both are going to die y'all are so stupid smh."

"Ok little miss my little pony shirt." Nicole said pointing at her applejack shirt. It said "APPLES RULE"

"Ok miss left the toilet full of piss" Natalia said flushing the toilet.

"Don't worry about her, she's just annoying." I said trying to be the good girlfriend I am.

"Trust me, y'all finna get sick or sum HOES"

Nicole threw another Bible at her.

"Where are these bibles coming from?!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we went to bed we were cuddling and listening to Taylor swifts new album cauz we're basic white girls.

Well I'm Mexican and Nicole is mixed but we act white asf.

When I woke up, I noticed my phone had 15 missed calls.

From Jake! He died, I watched him die, so I figured it must have been his siblings or something on his phone.

I checked the messages.

"You must've been really drugged up with those pain killing meds back at the hospital. Everyone's been asking me if I got hit by a car and died💀"

Excuse me?? Why was he texting me?

"Lol, yeah. Idk what I was thinking 😂"

I'm so stupid.