Chapter 14 :) xxx

I saw " (Y/N) , the Real Sleeping Beauty" trending worldwide! Woah, what happened? Did l do something bad? I clicked the trend.. It's getting me nervous, why? Zayn' tweet caught my eye. It has 567,326 retweets. It has a caption "My, My, Sleeping Beauty got very tired xx". I hurriedly clicked the picture and saw myself sleeping peacefully at the airplane seat. This is very embarrassing!!

Zayn sat besides me smirking. I looked at him with disapproval look.

"What?" His smirk grew bigger.

"Like you don't know what you've done!" I interjected.

"I just want them to show my sleeping beauty.. That isn't bad" he knitted his brows.

"Yes it isn't a problem but of all the picture we've taken... Why this? I'm so unprepared.. My hair is messy.. I look so unpresentable.. what will your fans think?I don't have make -up -"

He putted his finger to my lips to stop me from talking " Shh, I just want to tell the world that you're beautiful with or without make up.. And I said this before , that you shouldn't think what my fans say.. The important is we're happily together"

He pull me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

I blushed because of the compliment and what Zayn said. He's so sweet. I looked at his piercing brown eyes that is so hard to resist.

He raised his brow "what?"

"Nothing Zayn..."

"Really, (Y/N)?" His brow is still raised.

"I'm just happy that we're together again.. I'm so lucky to have you again" I smiled.

"No (Y/N), I'm lucky to have you... I don't know what my life will be without you" he flashed my favorite smile .

He planted a quick kiss in my lips "I should go right now, the fans are waiting. Are you sure you don't want to go downstairs for our interview?"

"I'm okay here, Zayn. You should go now" I smiled.

He turned his back to mine and then he looks at me again "Bye, love"

I bid my goodbye and he left. I looked around the room we reserved. It has 3 king size beds. Louis and Liam are staying at the other room. I walk around the room to observe. The curtains are dark brown and orange. The sheets and pillow of the bed are properly arranged. There's a brown couch and a small table. It has a big plasma TV. When you head left you'll see the bathroom.

I sat at the couch and it's fluffy! I opened the television to watch some news.

"Good evening! Here's the hottest news tonight.." The reporter said.

I'm tired until now because of the flight. I hate you jet lag! Without any notice I felt sleepiness swept over me.

************

I woke up on the bed. As far as I can remember, I slept on the couch. Maybe Zayn carried me here last night. I realized that I'm the only one that is on bed. Maybe , they're out buying some breakfast. I checked the clock and it's already 7:30 in the morning. I hopped on the bed . I combed my hair and I brushed my teeth. l realized that Niall is here playing a guitar on the couch.

"Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed? And wake you up with all the words I still haven't said?" He then, write it on the paper and start strumming the strings on his guitar. He's so focused on composing a song to the extent he doesn't feel my presence.

"Good morning , Nialler" I sat besides him.

He got surprised "Good morning"

"I have something I want you to hear.. I want it to dedicate for someone I like.. Could you say if this is acceptable, I plan on confessing my love for her today or tonight.." he smiled sheepishly.