chapter 10 :) xxx

*******ZAYN'S P.O.V.*******

Luther got (Y/N).... They may be together now....Oh... How stressful! I have to go and check my hair to the comfort room...

"Liam, I'll just go to the comfort room..." I said while standing up..

When I was about to leave the comfort room I heard murmurs, sobbing and a rise of voice and then I peeked through the bushes...

"That's all, I don't want to give some specific information... I answered your question.. His name is Zayn...Zayn is the one I love right now, the one who replaces you" I heard a familiar voice...

It's Luther and (Y/N)...

Is she referring to me?

"Is it Zayn, my bestfriend?" Luther asked.

I looked at (Y/N) expression she seemed hesitant to say something...

"Sorry for ruining your party, Luther...I'm so sorry" (Y/N) leaved.

Luther kneeled crying, I think he felt weak...

I walked slowly towards Luther

I have the right to comfort him... Of course! He's one of my best friend..

"Bro," I attempted to touch his shoulder but he shoved it.

He looked at me with his reddish eyes because of crying "Tell me the truth Zayn... Are you the one who (Y/N) loves?"

"I don't know, I don't know if she still love me..." I answered and I looked down...

He punched me forcefully and it really hurts. Luther ran out of control.. I wanted to punch him too but my conscience says that it will not be a good choice. I hold my temper. but he gripped my collar, pushed me to the tree and looked at me angrily.

"WHY DID YOU LOVE (Y/N) ,WHY HER? I always talk about her every time we talk, you almost know all of her information because of me... I told you her name right? So why her bro? There are lots of fishes in the sea but why did you choose her?WHY DID YOU CHOSE THE ONE I LOVE?" His eyes are full of Anger and pain.

I answered with a low and calming voice "Luther, I didn't know that we are loving the same girl...I don't really know..."

He loses his grip to my long sleeves.

"She said she love you.... Why is she still single?"

"We--- we broke up"

His eyes looked at me sharply "why?"

I gulped and felt a heart ache when I remembered her pained emotion when she saw me kissing Perrie...

"I... She saw me kissing another girl" with that he punched me once again harder this time.

"YOU HURT HER!" He shouted.

"I can explain" I said lowering my tone.

"No, you can't... You already hurt her... You can't take time back... She -" he said harshly.

I loosen my tie and punched him "I SAID I CAN EXPLAIN! CAN'T YOU SEE LUTHER GREY, I'M DOING MY BEST TO CALM MYSELF AND TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BUT YOU ALWAYS TEMPT ME TO SHOUT AT YOU"

He remained silent while he wipes the blood on his lips with his back hand..

" You don't love her anymore, right?" He said calmly...

"Can you hear what you were saying Luther?I don't love her? You're wrong! You don't know how I miss her angelic face, her stunning smile, her beautiful laughs., her inside jokes, her enchanting eyes, her cute face when she's angry, her soft lips... It hurts when you know you're not the reason behind that captivating smile... You don't know how much it hurts when she didn't even ask why did I do it, she didn't know that's for her own good, you didn't know how I feel because You're not in the same path as I were" tears suddenly fall through my eyes.. How I miss her so much...

He looked shocked at first because I cried...

I started to speaks with reassuring voice "I kissed Perrie at the bar because I was so depressed that time, I drank lots of tequila and I thought Perrie is (Y/N)...I'm together with Perrie now because the management put us together and it will cause less hates and dead threats to (Y/N) that's why I agreed... I just wanted to have her privacy and for her to be safe....That's my intentions... You don't know "

I sat down on the grass wiping my tears..

"How ironic, we left her but we are the one who got hurt badly.. Funny right?" He sat at besides me and chuckles.

I go with the flow and giggled too. He's right, we're the one who left her but we too got hurt so badly.

And there goes the awkward silence.

"Sorry Luther, I think I won't give up on (Y/N)" Suddenly his aura changed. I looked from my side, afraid to know what will be his response.