Built For Sin

Hi, nice to see you again. If you don't know me, I'm Ari and I have been writing since 2020. I have four stories here and if you are into the whole dynamic of mafia romance and office romance, then those stories are for you.

I recently just finished writing a trilogy that I worked on for almost 3 years. It was a mafia romance and every story tapped into a character I wanted to write about. But it also made me realize I have worked so long in mafia romance that now I want to venture on other things.

Built For Sin is a story between Sin and Brooke. Brooke, a woman who has learned of her late grandmother, whom she hardly knows, and the estate she now owns in Romania, ever since her grandmother has passed. Her marriage comes apart, which motivates her to fully move to Romania for a fresh start, but also to learn about her family she had no knowledge of. There she meets Sin, a mysterious man. A man who everyone has warned her to stay away from but fate brings them close. Their past seems to come back and threaten everything between them.

This book will be very erotic, so if this isn't your thing I suggest to stop here now.

If this is your thing, I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote. Let's begin.