Chapter 20

I gasp as I fall onto my back on the gym mat

I gasp as I fall onto my back on the gym mat. I wince as it hurt a bit.

"Serial killer training isn't fun, can I give up now?" I let out.

He shakes his head.

I chuckle and I start to get back up. I groan a bit at the pain.

He shakes his head again.
"You need to learn how to take the pain. Once your enemy notice a slight chance of weakness, they will eliminate you. You need to be strong and put up a fight. Again!".

I nod and I put my hands up in front of me. He looks me in the eyes and he swings his fist fast at me. I duck and I smile as I finally dodge it.

I keep backing away from him. He keeps coming towards me in strides, clean and steady. I try to dodge but he finally grabs my wrist and swings me in front of him. He holds me tightly and put the fake knife to my throat. He pants a bit and whispers.

"You spend too much time trying to avoid my hits, you need to find my moment of weakness and strike" he says sternly.

I groan.
"I'm trying".

He nods.
"I know but I'm your teacher and I have to be harsh".

I nod and I finally realize that my body was pressed up against his. My ass against him and his hand wrapped around my waist tightly. I try to shake any dirty thoughts of him out of my head.

I move swiftly out of his grasp and I twist his arm so I can get a good grip to flip him over onto his back. It worked and he nodded as his back hit the ground.

"Good" he coughed a bit.

He quickly got up and I looked at him. He towered over me again and I try to put my nerves away.

"So... training again tomorrow, my court hearing for my divorce is the day after tomorrow" I inform him.

He nods.
"Train tomorrow and then we catch a flight there. They might be still watching, we need to be cautious but in their minds... you are a woman who just found out what her father's family and her father does for a living. And your neighbor is here to help navigate this country. A neighbor you may be getting close to".

I look at him a bit curious.
"How do you know that is what they are thinking? They could be thinking that we are planning something against them...".

He shakes his head.
"I have been at this for years, in order to fool your enemies... you need to play the part".

And soon we will have to play the part.

We both haven't been out of this house since yesterday, they didn't see ur father leave but I'm pretty sure they know he's gone. But they know you and I are alone in this house, who knows what could happen..?

My heart races as he says that but I try to slow it down.
"Maybe... who knows..".

"Anyway has the guest room been comfortable for you?" I ask to change the subject.