together

a few months had passed and me and jungkook had gotten a lot closser. I desied to keep the ears and tail it was cute anyways. I found out he was a shape shifter and his 2 main where tiger and bunny. Bye that i mean he can shape shife easly to the booths of those and they inficket his personally more. He also exspalind heats better for the both of use. I was course. Well on the boys end its really bad like a really bad period and an insane lustly need but there supperests for those thing. On the female end its really just a lustly time right befor there period and the period is just a little wores than normal. I felt bad for all of hybrid kind on that matter. But he also explained that all they needed to make it beardble was some supperent that uncle strange had made. I'm not surprised him and his daughter where masterminds you could not give them a challenge without them passing it a lot better than ever. Even if madi was very sarcastic. She was a assassin just as much as i was and was to be respected. She did almost kill everyone in the room befor. I loved that girl. Well we desied more like i was almost out of med and so was jungkook was 2. So i walked in to see a rock twoared my head. I stoped it but i knew she was home then i got intaged in a big bear hug."b***t where have you been i sersoily didnt even see you on most wanted this time"? She spoke very quickly and sarcastly. We started to talk and rocket came we all started talking i didnt know that jungkook was starting to glare. I didnt know how he was gonna react to dr. strange. But he seemed to take it really well. Part of me knew something was wrong with me. Eyes kept going to his lips, they looked so kissible and were ment for me. I wanted him to myself. But i know how this works i like a guy and he dosnt like me back or cheats. But mabey this time was different he was my bethored. We where gonna get married with or without emotion. I also didnt want to put myself on to him, i refused to be that kinda person the one who forced myseft and made people uncofterble. "Tera, tera are you spending the night with me you havent done that in a while." madi spoke making me come back to realty. I shook my head to say no. i knotsed uncle stefen beckony me twored him. I followed him. He handed me a bag and told me to be careful it wouldnt work if i had found my mate and some people to go to if i found him. I nodded. He also said he found my brother. It was yoongi or suga from bts. I just couldnt find him because his sent was muffled. I nodded and left. They said goodbye as me and jungkook left. We where walking home when suddenly jungkook pinned me to a tree. He looked very lustful "i think ive waited long enfout". I was about to question but then he kissed me first i was supprieds then i kissed back wanting him more and more. He broke the kiss and looked down. "I'm sorry, it probly best if you stay away from me for awhile." he spoke and he looked as if he had done something wrong.

He turned to moved but i grabbed his wrist and looked him dead in the for a sec and then kissed him. I broke the kiss and said " i never want to hear you say that again. i may not be yours, but it sure feels like it". I didnt even know what i was saying at this point. I just know i wanted him. He looked at me then smiled a little bit the next words he spoke where what i had want to here from him for a long time but also suppired me a little bit "then let me change that. Will you be mine. Please let me take the pleasure of having you as my date". I just hugged him and buried my face into the crook of his neck. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head avoiding the ears. I loved the feeling. I looked up and he held my hand as we walked to his dorm. The only thing worrying me was that he had to leave in a month at the end of summer break.

hey dreamers hope you like this book this is a shorter book as i tryed to keep motivation and that didnt happen, but i did finshes the book,