Chapter 4

Dan started to flip through the book seeing all the memories him and phil have. Every single page was filled and dan was impressed with himself for writing it but yet he felt guilty, just shoving the memories in phil face when he just going leave.
Phil came in the room looking rough is hair was all ruffled and his skin was pale. He looked dead.
"I see you've been reading" phil giggled
"Erm..... yeah sort of I guess" dan mumbled
"Anyway enough of this book it doesn't matter about it lets just make some memories now sit on the floor dan"
Dan did as phil ordered as he walked over to the desk where he put the shopping bag he pulled out a beer bottle.
"Phil what are you doing" dan asked questionly
"Hush" phil demanded.
Phil pulled a bottle opener out his poket and took the cap of the beer bottle and handed it to dan. He took one sip and passed it back to phil who drank the whole bottle in one go. Phil started to feel drunk already.
phil rased the bottle in the air nearly falling over shouting "spin the bottle"
"Aha..... you can't be serious there only two of us" dan joked
"Exactly" phil smirked as he sat and placed the bottle on the floor "you first Dan"
Dan took the bottle and span it he was thinking in his mind what am I doing what is phil up to. The bottle kept spinning and spinning till it landed on phil (no surprise) phil looked up and smiled and leaped towards him. phil was pinning dan down on the the floor with the boys just looking at each other eyes. dan looking worried. Phil leaned down and started to kiss dan, his hand went all over him and made his way up dan shirt and ripped it of. Dan sat up pushing phil of him. They both just sat there panting. "why did u stop darling" phil spoke to break the silence. Dan just stood up and took of his pants and phil understood and did the same. Dan jumped on top of phil and both just went into kissing naked. Phil smiled as they kiss "I told you, you loved me"
"Of course I do" Dan said as he got up and went to his draw and found a lube. Phil shivered and got all exited. "who first" dan questioned
"ME!!!" Phil shouted, dan ran his hand down phil leg making him moan and go hard so that he was ready.Dan forgoting every thing that phil did to him yesturday.

A/N HAD NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM BUT I DO HAD A STORY PLANED AND IM NOT THAT GOOD AT RIGHTING SMUT BUT THAT IS THE ONLY SMUT I WILL BE WRITING SO PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ WOULD MEAN ALOT >•<