Chapter 7

Dan was just stood there with tears streaming down his checks as the ambulance sirens disappear down the street. He collapse on the floor not being able to cry, he thought about going to the hospital but he couldn't bare seeing Phil after what happen. Dan kept thinking in his head that it was his fault everything happen. He stood up and started to head to peej house. As he walked down the street all these thoughts were running through his head. Dan came up to peej house and walked up the drive and came up to the door and knocked as he looked down to his feet and saw the shoes phil bought him after there first date. He kept them in good condition to remind him of that day and Phil used to joke about them every time he saw him wear them. This made dan giggle to himself as peej opened the door. Dan collapsed into peej arm flooding in tears.
"Dan what wrong?" Peej said patting dan back.
"It's....ph...PHIL!!" Dan shouted in tears "why what happened to him" peej asked waiting for an answer as dan was to scared to speak "answer me dan please"
"Phil he got shot and.. and it all my fault!" Dan shouted with his eyes nearly going into tears again. Peej looked down into Dan chestnut eyes filled with sorrow.
Peej pov
I hate to see Dan like this it's terrible, his eye are normally filled with happiness but today they don't seem normal. I just want to lean down and......
"Peej" Dan said stopping him in his thoughts. "erm.....what is it Dan" peej question coming back into the real world. "You can stop hugging me now"
"Oh sorry just making sure your fine" peej said quickly letting go of Dan and letting him in the house "please come in".

SORRY THIS ONE QUITE SHORT BUT ITS JUST AN UPDATE AS ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE UPDATED SO I HOPE UR ENJOYING THE STORY >•<