chapter 1o

Dan pov

As I rushed into the hospital, tears streaming down my cheeks with all the noise surrounding me, the only thing I listen to was the nurse taking me to Phil, listening to her every word she said till I can her say Phil's all right but not once did I hear her say that. My heart felt like it had a thousand needles piercing it, till the nurse notice I was clenching my chest. "Are you all right sir" her voice was so soft and caring "im fine just please take me to Phil" she looked at me and nodded. There were hundreds and hundreds of rooms and corridors and the time we get to Phil I might just have a heart attack. As I don't walk as much as I should bit of a, couch potato with my sofa crease at home Phil always uses to make fun of it but not anymore things have changed. I just want things to go back to normal. We reach a room. I look through the window of it and there he is my sweet little Phil laying there with his pale face. I just want to go in there and give him the biggest hug ever but I can't, I'm to scared of what Phil might do he been through to much and seeing me if he wakes up hugging him might give him a panic attack and of course I'm scared of what he might do to me.

"Do you want to go in sir" the nurse kindly ask, what do I say. I don't want to go in but my dear Philly just laying there cold faced. "Will he wake up?" I ask the nurse "we're not sure yet" my heart sunk to those words but I pull a strong "why...wont he?" I find it hard to talk all I want to do is burst into tears. "I'm not sure if I should tell you" the nurse said "please tell me I need to know" "okay but please tell me your relationship with Mr Lester?" What am I to Phil now am I still is boyfriend does he want me to be after how he's treated me. "I...erm....I'm his boyfriend" I say the nurses eyes just stared at me and let me in the room I ran to the edge of his bed and wasn't sure if I should hold his hand or not "they still cant find the bullet its still wedged inside his stomach and if they don't find it soon he can die" this time I couldn't stop myself from crying, what they never find it and Phil gone for ever. I'll have no one I cant just go back to Peej after what just happened. "Well.....WELL WHY ARENT YOU DOING ANYTHING TO FIND IT" oh dear I raised my voice I didn't mean to but why aren't they doing anything. The nurse is just staring at me why isn't she saying anything. " okay calm down sir Mr Lester has all ready been through surgery and now he is resting but as soon as he rested we will begin sugary again" she walked up to me "sir I think you might want to go home" I slowly get up and nod at her and slowly move over to Phil and leaned down to his forehead and gently kissed it and whispered "wake up soon Phil please" and with out thanking the nurse I ran out in tears heading to the apartment.

A/N Im really bad at updating this but I do enjoy writing it and I hope you enjoy reading (if anyone's actually reading this) but thank you if you are >•<