Chapter 8

Dan and Peej sat in the living in complete silence, all that was heard was the grand father clock standing tall with little cracks on it. Dan tried to break the silence as it was to awkward but as he tried to speak all he could think of was Phil. Dan knew that it was all his fault, that Phil was acting like this but now he gone and it's.......

"Would you like a drink or anything" Peej said stopping Dan's train of thoughts. He blinked a couple if times before he was fully focus to answer. "errr yes please what do you have" Dan quietly spoke.
"Do you like tea or I could do coffee"
"Tea would be lovely". Dan replied as Peej walked out the room. Dan moved up from the sofa and out the room shouting "where are is your toilet Pj"
"Upstairs on the right" Peej replied while Dan was already half way up the stairs.

Dan pov
As I walk up the stairs, each step creaks sending a shiver up my spin. Peej house is more spooky than I thought. I chuckle to myself as I get to the top of the stairs. "I can't remember what Peej said where the toilets are" I whisper to my self as I poke my head through each door until I find the toilets.
(Dan on the toilet don't need any info on that). I walk out the bathroom door and started to head for the stairs when a light from a room hit my eyes. I tried to walk away from it but the urge from my curiosity took over, before I could turn round my hand was already on the door handle pushing the door open and to my fear I found something shocking.

N/A  So sorry it ended on a cliff hanger but just wanted to update the story but I will be posting again today so yay >•<