Chapter 9

Dan pov
As I walk into the haunting room, I discovered a small book case with pictures in it ( lots of pictures) but there was something very odd about them. I move closer to them to get a better look. I leaned out my hand to open the book case and with my luck it was open. It swung open crashing to the floor "oops I hope Pj didn't hear me" I quickly run out the door making sure he didn't hear me, luckily he didn't. I made my way back in the room and picked up one of the photos. I didn't understand it. The picture had him and Chris but a red cross over Chris face, I looked over at some more scanning each one my face stopped at one. My eyes where fixed on it, my mouth dropped open. It was a whole photo album of just me and Peej expect my face had red circles all around them . "What is all this" I say to my self as I realise that there are photos of Phil but all torn up. What does Peej want with Phil and me. Chris oh no I haven't heard from him in ages, what has Peej done with him they always seemed so happy.

Peej was sitting down stairs waiting for Dan, Dans tea has gone cold. Peej started to worry so he got up and went to the bottom of the stairs shouting "Dan you done yet or you having a wank"  Dan was still in the room flicking through all the photos but when he heard Peej he sprinted out the room and answered "Yh I'm done and no I wasn't i had errrr..something in my tooth couldn't get it out" Dan lied as he came to the top of the stairs. " Yeah yeah bet you did" Peej winked, Dan just nodded and headed for the door as he couldn't stay here much longer.
"Aha what are you doing" Peej questioned taking slow steps towards Dan that he could feel Dans silky soft nose on his cheek. "I erm.... I'm going to see Phil" Dan said taking steps trying to find the door handle behind him "WHAT!!!! After how's he treated aha he deserved to die doing that to my poor Danny" Peej spoke lifting his hand to Dans cheek "No that not true he loves me and I love him" Dan said with tears welling in eyes removing Peej hand "and I'm not yours" he turned round unlocking the door when Peej yanked on the back of Dans shirt and dragged him back in the house, and pushed him against the wall "he's dead and it's all your fault Daniel but don't worry I will take care of you No more Phil" Peej spoke his voice more deeper than before he slowly moved down to Dans neck and started to suck on it and rubbing his hands all over Dans body befor making his way up to Dans lips " you don't know how long I have waited to do this" befor Dan could say a word Peej shoved his icy cold lips on to Dans well kept lips. Dan hated it and knew he had to do something he pressed his hand on Peej chest trying to push away. Peej eyes lit up at the thought of Dan touching him and whisper in his ear "take my top of you know you wanna" Dan pushed Peej of him and screamed "NO I'm not some puppet that you can just mess around with I can chose who I love and who I don't and your one of them Peej I liked you as a friend not as a lover but this is how you act forcing me to do stuff then I don't think we can be friends" Dans eye twinkled in the light showing guilt about what he said but he stayed strong " I thought u where with Chris". Peej eyes filled up with tears and took Dan by the hair and shoved him out side but as soon he was about to shut the door Dans foot got in the way " I thought you where with Chris plus I saw the room" Peej eyes looked up to Dan both of there eyes locking together Dan jumped in the house giving Peej a hug but he knew he couldn't he wanted answer for why that room is there and all the photos.  "Answer me please Peej" Dan said breaking the hug that Peej tried to keep.

"I..can't..explain what..happened to Chris" Peej spoke his words where all broken down like he was just about to collapse in tears  "But what about me and Phil" Dan asked trying to get answers. "I always liked you Dan and I envied Phil" Peej replied with a small smirk on his face "and Phil spoke to me about you leaving him and wanted to show how much he cared about you, so he told me all the stuff he was going to do to you I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen" Peej eyes looked up to Dan leaning in to his face "He gone insane Dan and there nothing you can do, It's all your fault you could have done so much better than him".

Dan pov
What has got into Pjs mind. Why is he thinking like this. I need to get out of here and see Phil no matter what he's done or maybe Pjs right about Phil perhaps he has gone insane. No Dan don't think like that.
"Dan you still here" Peej said bring me back to reality. I only just ignore him and push him to the ground without a word, I walk out the door before he put more thoughts in my head. I must see Phil but what if he dead. What if he doesn't want to see me. Without realising I was running to the hospital as fast as my legs can take me splashing through all the puddles that shone in the moonlight. "How long was I at Pjs" I giggled to my self thinking of where the time went. I could now see the hospital round the corner, I was quite impressed with myself for running that far. I made it to the front of the tall white building. Hospital always used to scare me I don't know why they always did. As I looked through the glass door I saw a nurse and waved me in. How did she know who I was but she looked worried anyway.

A/N so sorry don't kill me coz I said I will update twice but I was on holiday and the internet went so sad but hope ur enjoying the story even tho it a bit pants or no ones actually reading this. Thanks >.<