Chapter 6

Phil pov
I can't believe I did it. He deserved it after pulling away and kicking me show that he doesn't love me, after all these years he leaves me. He used me he doesn't care.

All these thought were driving phil insane. Dan started to cry you could hear him from the kitchen it sounded like he was in pain but of course he was. Phil decided to go out and get some fresh air. Dan was alone in the apartment and he wasn't going to take advantage of it . Dan slowly but painfully got up with face bleeding, he noticed that the door was unlocked he shuffled over to its. Put one hand on the door handle and slowly pulled it back and he was free a sigh of relief went through him but know he has to get through the apartment. He went to the bathroom to wash his face from the blood, Dan looked up in the mirror.
Dan pov
I can't believe he did that to me. I mean I didn't mean to kick him I just wasn't in the mood but at least I'm out that room it feels so good to have the water splashing on my face. I wonder phil gone please no more bottles.

Phil was just wondering up and down the stairs not realising dan was out. He was about to go to the door when he heard foot steeps coming up behind him. Phil turned round and look down at his hands realising he has blood on them the persons came up the stairs just seeing phil stand there and not saying anything but ran up the stairs. Phil ignored the persons and turned round to unlock the door. Inside the apartment dan was heading towards the door not hearing phil the other side who was unlocking it, Dan reached out to open it and there was phil standing there in shock. Dan has lost all his words all he can do is stand there and wait for what is about to happen next. They both just stood there gazing into each other's eyes dan spoke to stop the silence "phil it not what it looks like please ju...." Dan was interrupted "oh it fine please just leave" phil said thinking of why he said it
"Wait what why are you letting me go" dan question
"I might aswell as you never show how much u love me"
"Can I get my stuff then" dan saw phil eyes spring open
"No just go please leave" Dan ran out not saying good bye or anything just leaving a heart broken phil standing by himself.
As dan was running down the stairs he heard the front door slam
He felt so bad but he couldn't go through any more. Dan had no idea where to go now.
The person who saw phil early ran to phil apartment and knocked on the door. There was no answer. The person pulled out there phone and dialled 999 "hello police I think there has been a murder as I saw a man with blood on his hands standing outside his door...."
Phil could hear the knocks on his door but didn't want to answer he was to heart broken. Dan was walking down the road heading to peej house when he stop by the police cars rushing up the road and stop out the apartment dan rushed back and hid behind a hedge to see what was going on.
Phil could hear the police running up the stairs "sir could you please open the door and come out with your hands up or we will knock down this door" Phil panicked and saw his hands still had blood on them he started to cry thinking about dan. The police knocked down the door and pointed guns to phil who was sobbing on the floor "please sir could you get up" Phil stopped crying and looked up he looked all around the apart he noticed that dan door was open he remember dan window has an escape stairs. Phil slowly got up and the police gathered around as they where heading to the door phil got free from the polices clutches and sprinted to dans room where the window was open. Behind him he could hear the police he went to get out of the window when the police fired and hit him. Outside dan was still behind the hedge when he suddenly heard a gun shot he look up at his apartment window where he could see phil body just hanging out of it. Dan was speechless tears started to roll up in his eyes he heard the ambulance coming up the road and the doctors rushed in the building. Seconds later they came out with phil, dan heart felt like it had a stabbing pain in it as he saw his boyfriend go in the ambulance.

REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT I WONT KILL PHIL WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT BE STILL ALIVE BUT NO SPOILERS BUT THANKS FOR READING HOPED YOU LIKED IT >•<