Chapter 2

Phil pov
please someone help me I don't want to do this to dan I feel so bad for him but I must he can't do this to me. He'll change his mind after I show how much I love him.

"Hello is anyone there" dan spoke in a panicking voice
" Don't worry dan I'm here" phil replied
"Who are you, why are you doing this to me please stop"
"I wanted to teach you lesson and show how it feels to be miss treated"
"PHIL!!!!! Is that you turn on the light"
"I can't as I don't want you to see me"
"WHY ARE YOU DONG THIS haven't you hurt me enough" dan screamed.
Silence filled the room a chuckle came from the corner.
"Phil answer me I want to know"
Dan pov
what is he thinking he can't do this to me what have I done. I hear the light switch flick and the light came on blinding me. I see a faint shadow in the corner of someone laughing. My vision comes back when phil starts walking over to me with a book. he hands it over to me but I can't take it as my hand are tied.
"Do you recognise it dan" phil smoothly spoke
"I......can't say I do" dan said quietly
Phil face went red and lift his hand in the air and smacked dan face that his face went more red than Phil's.
"How could you not your the one that gave it to me.... I told you" phil shouted in terror.
"I told you what" dan said afraid to speak.