Nagisa x Reader (Notebook)

(First Name)'s -POV-
You and Nagisa were childhood friends. He would always stand up for you when you were teased for being in the End Class with him. Eventually, you fell for the blue haired male. You were on your way to pick him up from his house to go to school. You slowly went up the stone steps connecting to a small house. You slowly knocked on the door, knowing something was wrong. You couldn't hear Nagisa's usual running around the house trying to get ready for school. You stared to knock softly, and your knocks got louder and you stared pounding harder against the door. When nobody answered your constant knocking on the door, you slowly lifted up the doormat made of straw, and took the spare key out. You slowly put it in the lock and turned it slowly. When you entered the house, nothing was out of place, so you were quite relieved that Nagisa wasn't robbed. You tiptoed your way up the stairs and opened the door to Nagisa's room. There you saw Nagisa on his bed looking uncomfortable with small beads of sweat forming on his forehead. You slowly tiptoed to him, hoping not to disturb his sleep. You gently put your hand on his forehead. It was extremely hot and when you removed your hand, it was covered in sweat. Once you removed your hand, you ran to the bathroom and grabbed a face towel and dipped it into cold water. You then wrung the towel and walked back to Nagisa's bedroom. You put the cloth onto Nagisa's head. Nagisa slowly opened his eyes and started to sit up. "Nagisa, you should stay here for the day. You have a bad fever." you said. Nagisa slowly shook his head and said,"(First Name)-san, I can't. Who's going to take notes about Koro-sensei's weaknesses?" "Don't worry Nagisa-kun, I've read your notes, and all I have to do is write down observations right?" you said cheekily. Before Nagisa could say anything, you quickly grabbed his notebook, put it into your school bag and ran out the house.

-TIME SKIP-
You walked up the hill to get to the classroom. You had to admit, it was pretty lonely without Nagisa talking about his plans or things he observed. When you finally climbed up the hill, you slowly walked up to the classroom. You opened the door to meet your best friends Kayano and Okuda waiting for you. "Ohayo minna!" you said cheerfully. "Huh? Why isn't Nagisa with you (First Name)-chan?" Kayano asked. (If you don't remember, Kayano has a crush on Nagisa in the series) "Mmn~ He's sick today." you said sadly, knowing that Kayano didn't know that you liked Nagisa.

Kayano's -POV-
(First Name)-chan seems a little down. Maybe it's because Nagisa's out today. Wait, she doesn't like him, does she? No, she wouldn't betray me like that...

(First Name)'s -POV-
"Where's Koro-Sensei? I need to tell him Nagisa's absent." you said glumly. "He's probably in the teachers room." Okuda said. You slowly walked in the hallway trying to find Koro-Sensei. You stared at the floor and didn't notice Koro-Sensei in front of you, causing you to fall on your butt. "Sorry (Last Name)-san," he said while giving you his tentacle to help you up. "It's okay." you said glumly. "Ne, Koro-Sensei? Can I talk to you about something? I promise this isn't a plan." you said straightforwardly. "What's it about?" Koro-Sensei said. "It's about romance..." you said. "You should talk to Bitch-Sensei then." he said quite bluntly.

Bitch-Sensei's -POV-
I was trying to find a bra to hopefully seduce Koro-Sensei, when (First Name) burst into my office. All she talked about was how she liked Nagisa, but Kayano liked him. I gave her this advice,"Talk to Kayano, and let Nagisa choose." With that she ran.

(First Name)'s -POV-
You decided to talk to Kayano during lunch, so you got out your flip phone and told her you wanted to talk at lunch. She then agreed and said she would like to discuss about Nagisa.

--TIME SKIP-- (Brought to you by Nagisa's Notebook)
It was finally lunch. You and Kayano went up to the roof. Before you could say anything, Kayano said,"You like Nagisa too right?" she said heartbroken fighting back tears. You were on the verge of crying, you just broke and shattered your best friend's heart. You didn't know how to answer, but remembered what Bitch-Sensei told you. Gathering up all your courage,"Y-yes, I like, no love Nagisa. I didn't want to hurt you Kayano. Your one of my best friends. I can't bear to see you like this, so I decided to keep quiet, even if that meant I would never get him..." Smiling with tears running down her face she said,"You're crying for me, held your love back for me, and would still support me if I got Nagisa. You can have him." she said while trapping you in a tight embrace, tears running down both of your faces. "Arigato," you said timidly while sniffling.

--TIME SKIP-- (Brought to you by Kayano's sacrifice)
It was time for math when you thought of an idea to confess to Nagisa. You took out his notebook and wrote I Love You on the last page. By the time you wrote it, the final bell rang indicating that it was time to go home. You grabbed Nagisa's notebook and shoved it into your school bag. You then ran down the hill and went to Nagisa's house. Slowly climbing up the stone steps, you gently knocked on the door. When nobody answered, you once again, took the key out from under the door mat and slowly inserted it into the lock. Your slowly turned the key, hoping to drop of Nagisa's notebook before he saw you and reads his notebook. It would be embarrassing. You then went to Nagisa's room and placed the notebook on his table, hoping he wouldn't notice, however you accidentally dropped your school bag onto the ground waking him up. Before you could do anything, Nagisa picked up the notebook and looked through it, seeing that you didn't take any notes. He went through each page until he stopped at the last page. He looked up to you with a deep red blush covering his face. Your face was covered in a crimson red blush, tears streaming down your face. I didn't want him too know. He. Was supposed to tell me what he thought tomorrow. What if he rejects me? Those thoughts ran through your mind before you felt two warm hands on the sides of your face. You open your eyes to see Nagisa smiling with a blush still present. Both of you slowly lean closer until you felt something on your lips. It was warm. You both kissed passionately tongues rubbing against each other until you couldn't hold in your breath any longer. You pulled away, a string of saliva connecting you and Nagisa. "I love you too." Nagisa said. It was the happiest day of your life, as he trapped you in a warm embrace.

Omake:
The next day, you arrived to school with hickeys on your neck, and your virginity lost...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey everyone! This took me forever to write on this iPad mini screen! Anyways, this was my first oneshot, so sorry if it wasn't good. I'm accepting requests, so put it in the comments! Thanks for reading!