Maehara x Reader

Requested by: haruhenpai
-------------------------------------------------
You were an almost invisible girl in Class E. Everyone there was kind to you, but you kept to yourself and didn't talk often. You had a fear of people.
-Flashback-
When you were six years old, you and your family were in a crowded mall, when you heard a gunshot. Your mother fell down to the ground, a puddle of blood forming around her. Your father bent down crying and was shot a couple seconds after. You had one sibling. Your sister. Your sister was named Yuki, she had always looked after you and was never mean. She wanted the world to be at peace and started fundraisers when she was 10. She looked at you, a terrified look in her eyes. She hugged you tightly.

You heard more gunshots. Blood splattered around you. You looked at Yuki. She had 12 bullets through her stomach. She looked at you, pain evident in her face. Tears were streaming down your face as you hugged her one last time. She looked at you and patted your head. Her last words, changed you.

"Don't trust people, unless you truly love them."

And with those words, her hand dropped to the floor.

-Flashback End-

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat as Koro-Sensei entered the classroom. "Nurufu. Good morning minna-san, before you try to assassinate me, I have some exciting news. We're going on a LONG class trip to Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen! With the Japanese Pagoda, a popular restaurant on Tivoli Lake, is among the many structures dressed up with holiday lights at Denmark's 1843 amusement park and "pleasure garden," the dreamy vision of a Tiffany design director. In addition to touring the area, located near the concert hall, visitors can zoom through the sparkling skies on the 1914 roller coaster, and warm up with glogg (mulled wine) and apple dumplings. We're going from November 11-December 30." We're leaving next week so get ready everyone!" Bitch-Sensei added.

-Time Skip-
You brought a small black suitcase. It contained a toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, jackets, clothes, pajamas, and most importantly a good luck charm you took from Yuki's body after she was shot. It was a heart shaped charm with the word "forgiveness" engraved on a cold silver-like surface. You got on the bus and since nobody sat next to you took out your phone and headphones. You listened to the Tokyo Ghoul opening orchestral version and fell asleep.

-Time Skip brought to you by Kaneki!!!-
You groggily stood up from your seat and put your phone away. You grabbed your suitcase and followed Koro-Sensei to the hotel. "There will be partners on this school trip. (First Name) with Marhara, Sugino with Kanzaki, Nagisa with Kayano, Karma with Okuda, and etc." Koro-Sensei said. "What do you mean by etcetera?!?!" everyone yelled, but you.

The next day, you were going to see the townspeople set up the holiday lights. You put on a brown coat, black thermal leggings, and uggs. When you got outside, Maehara took your arm and ran towards the townspeople. He found an elderly couple trying to put up their lights, but they were too old and short. "Hey! (First Name)! A little help here!" Maehara yelled. You trying to hold back your laughter, you found the odd sight funny. Maehara was carrying the old man so he could put up the lights, but the old man was too "fuller figured" so the old guys butt was on Maehara's face.

All of a sudden, you hear a farting sound. The old dude farted on Maehara's face!!! You couldn't hold back your laughter. You laughed and laughed like there was no tomorrow. Maehara looked at you, blush present on his face. To him your laugh sounded like the most beautiful thing in the world.

"You can just put it up for him you know!" you told Maehara! Since then, you enjoyed yourself for the rest of the day and Maehara got to know you better. He made your heart skip beats, and you made his. After you and Maehara got back to the hotel, Maehara being the straightforward guy he was said,"I love you (First Name)" and ran away. You stood there dumbfounded.

The next day, Koro-Sensei announced that we were going to a orchestra! When we got there, we had a chance to meet the staff. The famous artist Mr.Hakkeden (fake guy) was there! You went up to him and told him what a big fan you were! He asked if you could perform because the singer Yukihime couldn't come. Of course you couldn't deny!

You were becoming scared. You had the lyrics memorized, but all you could think of was Maehara. "Get ready and good luck!" Mr.Hakkaden said. You walked up to the stage as the curtain opened revealing all eyes on you. "(First Name)?!?!" Isogai yelled.
Everyone from Class E looked at you in shock.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is (First Name) (Last Name). This song is dedicated to Maehara Hiroto, for being there and, I love you too."

*play music*
(I can't do lyrics!) 😭 :(

Maehara ran up to the stage as soon as you stopped singing. He trapped you in a warm embrace. He lifted your chin up and kissed you. Kids "ewwed" and adults clapped, while Class E cheered!

"I love him Yuki, I can trust him. Thank you, I hope you can finally rest in peace. I will no longer be afraid.", you thought...
----------------------------
Sorry if not romantic! I made it sorta sad... I hope you liked it! The song is Yukihime's song from Hakkeden.