Nagisa x Tomboy Reader (Accidental Angst)

Requested by: Shinkan I'm sorry! It turned into an Angst as I was writing this! 😭😭😭
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You and Nagisa were known as the genderswap duo. Nagisa acted feminine and you acted like a tomboy. Nagisa and you were great friends because you always stood up for him when he was teased. You both had an interest and love for one thing. Ice cream!!! Boys and girls love the flavor. Ice cream is cold and melts on your mouth, comes in over 1,000 different flavors, different colors, different types of cones, and is a nice tasty treat for all ages!

You also loved skateboarding! You were in the top 100 in the nation and were known as the "she devil." You could do 720s all day if you wanted, and you were going to a competition. Nagisa promised he would come to your competition. That is until before your turn. Nagisa called right before your turn and told you he was in a car crash and that he couldn't come.
*Play Music!*
You ran outside the arena and into Baskin Robins, your favorite ice cream parlor. You got His favorite, strawberry. You then rode your skateboard to the hospital. You got to the hospital room to see nurses and doctors running in and out. You ran inside, the nurses trying to push you out of the room. Crying, you rushed past them to Nagisa's side. Nagisa's hair was down, so you put it back up into a ponytail. You got a limited addition Kaneki figure and put it in his hand.

You got the ice cream out and fed it to him. "You would be pretty with your hair up in two ponytails like mine instead of in a cap." Nagisa said weakly. You quickly put them up and held his hand. The beeping on the monitor going slower and slower. His usually warm hands were getting colder. You then kept saying things to him, just to keep him from closing his eyes. I'll be more careful. Please don't leave me. Don't go! I'll be better. I'll always put my hair up. Ill get good grades. I'll buy you lots of ice cream! I'll be like a regular girl! Please stay with me! I'll stand up to anyone who hurts us! I'll stand up to your mom! Please, Please, Please!

I love you!

And with those words the monitor gave a long beep as you kissed Nagisa, tears coming down. Nagisa's eyes looked at you sadly and pointed to the desk next to him. A note. Once you turned away from him, his eyes closed, and a sad smile spread across his features.
You looked at the note and ran over to him hugging him tightly. His body limp and cold and no heartbeat was heard. The doctors picked you up and threw you out of the room.

You looked at Nagisa's mom and you both comforted each other.
-Time Skip-
Nagisa's funeral was today. You dressed up in a long black dress and put your now-short hair into two ponytails like Nagisa and went to the reception. You cried out your heart as you kept the note folded up in your heart-shaped locket on your neck. You looked at his body once more before you went home.

The note:
Dear (First Name),
I'm not brave enough to say this to you, but I love you. Thank you for sticking up for be. It's refreshing to see you acting like a boy when I cannot, while I act like a girl and you cannot. Thanks for all the fun times you've spent with me. Thank you for all the smiles and tears you've shared with me. Thank you for everything. The doctors say I may not make it, and there's a terrible pain in my head, but if I live, will you be my girlfriend? You don't need to, and if I die, I want you to know that I will always love you. You're special to me. I love you (First Name) (Last Name). Don't forget me, and tell everyone in Class E that I'll miss them. I love you, and always will. Live free.
-Nagisa Shiota
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omg! I turned Angst!!! 😭😭😭 I was just writing and then it became sad!!! 😭😭😭