Itona x Reader

I have not updated in a while.... *shrugs*
Welp, here's a new chapter that I just rushed on. Sorry, I have swim class...
Also, pretend you have small boobages.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello everyone, my name is (First Name) (Last Name), but you can call me (Nickname). It's nice to meet y'all!" you said cheerfully in front of the mirror. "(First Name), what are you doing?" Itona said blankly. You blushed. You hadn't intended on having anybody hear you. "Oh, uh... you...know...just uh..." you mumbled. "You're practicing your introduction for your college aren't you?" Itona said.

"Ya got me..." you said embarrassed. "Hmm, well I know how you should do it. The way that will keep weirdos away from you." Itona said. "He's looking pretty sure of himself." you thought. "Hello everybody nyan~ My name is (First Name)-tan nyan~ Its nice to meet you desu nyan~"Itona said with a high pitched voice and emphasis on the nyan.
"What? I think that'll bring the weirdos to me and the regular people away." you sighed.

"Huh? Oh then stick to what you had before." Itona said. "Are you sure that's okay? I feel that it's too simple." you said unsure. "You can use my suggestion." Itona said. "Simple it is!~" you chimed. You looked over to your dresser. "Your clothes are fine." Itona stated. You looked to the mirror. You're fine without the makeup." Itona said. You pouted. "Just telling you before you stay up too late worrying." Itona mumbled.

"Do you think I'll make friends?" you said worriedly. "Lots." Itona replied. "Mainly friends that are girls, they won't see anything to compete against with you. They would obviously win in boob size." Itona added. "Not necessary." you said as you karate chopped his head. "You didn't let me finish. The way you talk, dress, look, all made me fall for you... And if you could make me do that, I'm sure you will be fine on the first day. Besides, if you could make me fall for you while having small boobs, I'm sure you can do anything."

"I'm not sure how to feel..." you said. "Remember, the nyan is key." "Good night." you said while planting your face into your pillow. Itona walked over to you and kissed your forehead. "Good night (First Name), you got this." Itona said. You smiled, ready to tackle your first day of college.

---------------------------------------------------------
My parents want me to find an internship. Do you guys know where I can find one in San Francisco, CA in the U.S. that I can get while I'm 13. (I'm not even 13 yet! ) *sighs* I'm getting tired just thinking of working. For FREE! *sighs Let me enjoy my summer.....