Asano x Reader

Request by:@Miyuki_Asakura
You trudged up the hill, the only think you heard were leaves scrunching beneath your feet and your ragged breath. You were finally at the top when you tripped on a loose tree root. You tumbled down the hill, but you weren't hurt once you were at the bottom. In fact, you landed on something soft. You turned around to see that you were sitting on a very irritated Asano.

Asano didn't look happy. "Sorry Asano!" you said as you quickly got of him. "You have a lot of nerve to do that (Last Name). Watch your back." Asano said. He walked away limping. "Wait!" you called out. Asano turned around as you grabbed hold of his hand and took him to the Class E infirmary. "My father isn't going to be very happy I'm here, and my infirmary was closer. Why did you take me here?" Asano said harshly.

You looked him in the eye and said," Sorry, but I could get expelled by going into Class A's infirmary, much less being seen with you, hurt..." You told him to limp over to the bed as you got the bandages out. You chose a soft silk-like bandage and tenderly wrapped it around his leg. After a few moments of silence you heard Asano talking to you. "I'll admit, you're good at this sort of thing." Asano said as his eyes were diverted to the view outside the window. "Thanks." you replied softly. "What's wrong?" Asano said softly and tenderly in fact. Asano didn't know why he was being nice to you, and accepting your treatment. "Huh, oh it's just that my mom was a nurse. Every female on my family was a nurse actually, but with these grades I don't think I can live up to that..." you said softly on the verge of tears for it brought back memories you never wanted to remember.

Your mother always treated you harshly. She wanted you to be successful, so you could earn a lot of money and be happy. What she didn't know was that you felt more pressure and worked hard not to disappoint her, but you failed. Your grades went down at a steady pace as you became more stressed and you stopped eating to focus on your studies. Eventually, your mother gave up on you and you went into Class E.

You looked up at Asano. When he saw your face, his heart skipped a beat. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and you wrapped your arms around him. "You can cry." Asano said tenderly. You buried your face into the crook of his neck and cried, wept, and told him all your worries. He wiped away all your tears and comforted you. You stopped crying and rested your head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

You looked up at Asano with a true smile shown on your face, one of your first real ones in a while. Both of you realized, as your hearts skipped a heartbeat in harmony, that you were in love. "What do I owe you?" you said blushing. Asano blushed and looked away. "You can give me a get-better kiss." he said while pointing at his ankle.

You looked at him, your face as red as a tomato and kissed his ankle gently, as to not hurt it more. You then looked up at him and said,"I think you deserve one more thing." Asano looked confused as you quickly leaned in. The first thing he felt were soft warm lips on his. You broke away after a while smiling.

"You'll be a great nurse someday (First Name). When we're older, let's get married. Well start a hospital with the greatest doctors and nurses." Asano said eyes full of hope. "Yeah." you said as he wrapped you in his warm embrace.
____________________________________________________________________
Phew! That was really hard! I hope he wasn't too OOC! Thanks for requesting, and don't hesitate to request more!