What If: They walked into you showering

Requested by: @asainpanda13 Sorry if they're OOC!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa:
You were taking a nice warm shower when your tired boyfriend Nagisa, pulled open the curtain, and saw you completely nude. Nagisa stood there in a sleepy stance before he pulled back blushing. "S-sorry! I really d-didn't m-mean to do that (First Name)!" Nagisa said. You giggled at your boyfriends adorableness. "I forgive you Nagisa!" you said sweetly.

Karma:
You were taking a warm bath as you heard the doorknob turn. At first, you thought it was your imagination until you heard your boyfriend, Karma Akabane speak. "Pink underwear? Well, black isn't your type and white is too pure."
"Put down my bra this instant Akabane!" You yelled.

Asano:
You were taking a nice warm bath when you heard a knock at the door. Before you could do anything, Asano opened the door and pulled open the curtain. You blushed as he said,"I'm glad you're body is all mine."

Maehara:
You taking a nice warm bath before the door slammed open. "Maehara, can you get out? I'm trying to take a bath." you said. "Wait? You're only an A cup? You should drink more milk." Maehara said. "SHUT UP!!!!" you yelled as you kicked his face.

Itona:
You were taking a nice warm bath, when your boyfriend, Itona slammed the door open. "Open the door more gently please Horibe." you said annoyed. Itona swung the curtains open. "You're figures not as good as Horokita Mai, but you're you." Itona said sweetly. "Aww thanks! Now, WERE GONNA HAVE A TALK ABOUT HOW YOUR GOING TO STOP READING PORN AFTER I'M DONE!!!" you yelled.